III - Swoon pool

After a roller coaster of a dinner, me and Drew are seated by their pool, our feet dipped on the water having a silent comfortable moment.

"Hey, you have your graduation cap?" He asks suddenly.

I frown and say "Yeah I was wondering about that"

Then he stands up and grabs my hand and my bag and started dragging me towards the second floor of their home.

We head to his room, which is neat as always with a clear cabinet holding all his football mementos and awards at the corner by the door, a 42" flat screen TV directly opposite his king sized bed.

He yanks my cap out, head towards his cabinet and pulls out a huge white frame with clean line carvings then he lays it on the bed and grabs his own graduation cap.

"We won't be returning these" He says grinning.

I stare at him confused then he opens the back of the frame and detaches the whole back portion, leaving just the border and the glass.

Then he lays out our caps beside each other and sticks them with super glue.

He looks at me and grins even wider then ties the tassel of our caps together.

"There." He mutters as he began putting the frame back together.

I couldn't control the grin that probably reaches my ears that crept on my mouth and is plastered on my face right now.

I watch him as he hangs it directly above his bed.

"High school down, next chapter to go." He says again as he brushes his hand after successfully hanging the frame.

My mind is completely blank and no words can come out of my mouth right now so I hurled myself to him and held him tight in an embrace, locking my hands to his neck.

He chuckles and returns my embrace, slightly lifting my feet from the bed then puts me down and slides his face to the crook of my neck nuzzling his face against my skin.

"I love you Silver Jones" He whispers against my neck.

"I love you too Andrew Edward Anderson" I say lifting my head from his chest.

He too lifts his and we stare at each other with loving smiles.

I cannot explain how much I feel for this person and I know he too feels the same.

In all of my unluckiness, he is one thing that makes up for everything he's my lucky strike.

His hand travels to my neck and then cups my face; slowly he closes the distance between our faces and kisses me.

His lips cool, soft and comforting against mine conveying our feelings with our mouth's movement, we are in sync as our lips dance together.

His lips then leave mine and slides to my jaw and then to my neck, causing my skin to tingle in the best way then a deep breath escapes my lips.

I feel his smile against my skin and I let out a silent laugh and hit his arm.

"Tease" I say mockingly.

His mouth forms an O and his eyebrows raised "Oh be careful what you wish for Silver toes" he says laughing

Then he began tickling my waist, I jerk up and down in response wild and loud laughs escaping my mouth.

"Dr-drew!!! Sto-stoop!!!" I manage to shout out in the middle of my laughter.

He's laughing out loud at how I'm reacting probably because I now resemble a worm cut into two.

Shortly after torturing me with his evil fingers he jumps down off the bed and extends his hand to help me down.

I take it and land without a blunder with his hand steadying me.

Then he encircles his hands around my waist.

"I'll support every dream you have baby, and be there from beginning to end you know that right?" He says while his eyes drill into mine.

My lips tremble and slide my hands around his neck.

"And I, yours baby" I reply staring at his hazel orbs.

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"But, you better not be swooning over those cowboy's twang down at Nashville" he says teasingly.

I roll my eyes at him and pull his head closer to mine.

"No amount of twang surmounts the swoon pool I have back here in Arizona" I whisper to him huskily flashing him a silly grin.

"Swoon pool?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes and give him a peck on the lips.