LVII - Cheesecakes and Award Shows

"Go away" I yelled over the door that Ryder has been pounding on the last twenty minutes.

"Open the door Silver" Ryder calls out from outside and then thudded the oak door again.

Then suddenly his annoying barrage of knocking stopped, I sit up and look at the door frowning.

"I'm trying to get some sleep open the damn door!!!" Abigail roars making me jump out of bed. I walked towards the door and opened it slightly.

Abigail has her hands crossed around her chest, her foot rapidly tapping against the floor and her lips protruded.

"You two keep it down or I'll shut it for both of you" She hisses then walks out.

Ryder follows her with his wide eyed gaze and then lets out a laugh, he turns his head to look at me and at the sight of my deathly expression his smile drops into a straight line and gulps.

"You got one minute" I said.

"Just let me make it up to you please" he replies with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why would you make it up to me? I'm not even your type" I bit back irritably.

Ryder shuts his one eye and sighs.

"If you're not my type then why do I have five different cheesecakes in a paper bag with me." He breathes out.

"New York?" I asked and he nods confidently.

"Layered turtle?"

"Yup"

"Pumpkin Walnut????" I challenged.

He chuckles and nods with his eyes closed.

"BERRY!" I half yelled

He fake gasps and says "How dare you even ask?" 

We both chuckled and I open the door wider, he breathes a sigh of relief and then encases me in his hands immediately. He puts his soft comforting lips on mine and he's got me under his spell again, it feels like my lips are meant to be with his if that even makes sense.

"For the record, I'm only letting you in for the cheesecakes and kisses" I said cheekily as I break our kiss and step inside the room.

He smirks and steps inside closing the door behind him and says "I'm here to give both"

We're in the little table eating cheesecake and playing scrabble - which I'm winning by the way when suddenly I feel his legs brushing against mine under the table.

I shift my eyes up to him and narrow them close to him, he shots up his eyebrows and smirk as if saying he's innocent. I bit my lower lip and slid my foot up his legs slowly, his smirk deepens and his jaws move hungrily while looking right at me.

"What?" I asked smirking.

"I think we've had enough scrabble and cakes" He said as he stands up and walks behind me, he wraps his arms around me and ducks down. I feel his breathing against the side of my face it's making the tiny hair in my face stand up.

"I still dislike you for what you said" I said facing him.

"No you don't" He said giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Pretty sure I do" I answered just as quick

"Well in that case-" he trailed  and then slowly slides his lips to my neck, sucking and soothing with his tongue at a piece of skin on the back part of my neck.

My hands travel up to his hair, my fingers grasping in his soft brown and curly hair, keeping his head close to my neck.

I arched my back and let my head rest further in his shoulder as if molding me unto him. I closed my hands into fists in his hair when he found the spot on my collar bone sending me electric shivers, he lets out a soft groan as his head pulls back from my grip on his hair.