89 - Pink Polkadots

"I was thinking- I'm bringing you with me at the venue- you know say hi to everyone. Max wouldn't admit to it but I know he misses you being around on tour" Ryder says as he runs his fingers to my hair softly.

I laughed lightly at the thought of Max their tour manager missing me, he probably miss threatening to leave me behind for keeping it at the last minute due to oversleeping every time.

But I stayed silent and just nuzzled my head further to his chest.

We're cuddled up in their sofa the whole morning, the feeling of my cheek on his rising and falling chest, his arms around my body and just us holding each other like this is too surreal.

I woke up today pinching my arm making sure what happened last night was real.

He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Ryder and I are in a relationship now, I still can't wrap my mind around all of that it's making breathing difficult for me but I'm grinning like an idiot.

"First day in and you're already ignoring me, I thought that was supposed to happen further down the road" he says in an amused tone.

I let out a laugh and hit his chest lightly before lifting my head.

"Or you could just admit I'm giving you separation anxieties?" I answered teasingly making him smirk deep and look in my eyes.

"We've been separated way too many times and far too long for my liking so can you blame me?" He answers making the butterflies in my stomach go haywire.

I let out a mock exhausted sigh closing my eyes and reopening them.

"Fine..." I trailed making him chuckle.

"Kiss me" he then says, his eyes burying in mine deeper and deeper each second that passes.

I smiled and slid my head down as our lips land on each other electrifying every cell in me to revel on the touch of his soft lips.

It feels just like coming home after such a long time.

His lips are gentle as they caress mine skillfully, dancing together in perfect sync as if they belong together.

It's just how it's always been, his kiss takes me to places making me forget everything else.

"Uh-uhrm okay love birds enough of that" Gemma's voice rings out making me snap away from our kiss sharply.

Ryder's smiling sideways and then throws Gemma an irritated look.

"I'm borrowing Silver for a shopping trip" Gemma continues flashing us both a teasing grin.

Ryder sits up and frowns towards her.

"Nope, she's coming with me to the tour venue" he answers flatly.

Gemma rolls her eyes and strides towards us.

"And bore her to death there? There's like four hours before your show. Silver's coming with me." Gemma says with a raised eyebrow.

"No she's not" Ryder sings, standing up now they're looking at each other silently with me sitting awkwardly in the middle of them.