90 - Apart but together

"Alright, I think Scoot will kill us both if I don't go back to LA tomorrow." I said with my head rested on his chest.

We're on his room cooped up in the blankets just enjoying the few remaining hours we have left together before I go back to LA tomorrow morning to shoot my new music video.

"There is a high probability of that yeah. But there's one more place I'd like to bring you to" He then says making me peer my eyes up to him.

He's smirking down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Come love- I hope you're hungry." He then says as he props us both up.

I laced my scarf in my neck while he slids the beanie I got him for his birthday before we head out of his house to his car.

Our hands lace together instinctively as he began driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's one of my favorite places here." He answers vaguely.

I frowned and narrow my eyes at him but let it go, his thumb is tracing shapes against my hand as he continued driving.

Then after a few minutes we arrive in a homey looking restaurant building, he parks his car right in front then takes off his seat belt and circles to my door to open it.

I slide down and take his hand then he walks us inside the quiet restaurant.

Inside, I can already make out that we're in a upscale Chinese restaurant, ornate and intricately designed vases are displayed individually on the entrance's wall.

As we step in a man in a suit and tie wearing a friendly smile comes right to us to greet us.

"Mr. Ryder! I was wondering when you'd drop by" He says extending his hand to Ryder.

He takes it and smiles to the man.

"Mr. Chung are you alright? This is Silver- my girlfriend" Ryder says in turn making my head snap sharply at him, he catches my eyes and smirks deep.

Ryder just introduced me as his girlfriend, how I'm still standing I'm not sure but my legs feel like jello at this point.

"Hello Ms. Silver, welcome to my humble restaurant please come right in" Mr. Chung says pointing his arms towards one of the tables.

We followed him and then Ryder pulls out a chair for me and I slid my wobbly legs in. Then he circles the table to take his seat.

Mr. Chung takes the orders Ryder dictated himself then heads to the back of the counter. Ryder's looking at me with a deep smile then reaches up the table for my hand, my insides instantly feeling warm like it doesn't want to be away from his touch.

"Excited about your new music video?" He asks.

I smiled and look at him nodding.

"Actually I am pretty excited about it. Do you mind having that song made a single?" I asked back.

He furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head.

"Not at all. The song's great it deserves to be a single- not so sure I'm okay with you having a co star though." He answers with raised eyebrows.

"Huh- I heard he's a dead ringer of you" I bit back teasingly.

He lets out a single laugh.

"Hm-  I doubt that. But I'm interested to see if so" he answers cooly.

"Confident, I like it." I replied amused.