LXX - Restart

"Alright let's do the window scene, everybody ready!" The director calls out.

We all go to our places and began acting out the scene, it's a scene where the boy and I are communicating through our windows.

I've never been coordinated and I couldn't for the life of me act to normally breathe if you asked me to.

Scoot's on set looking at the screen watching just beside the director.

"Okay cut- let's try that again...Silver you're on your own room and this is the boy you wrote this song about." The director instructs and I nodded weakly and gulped down.

I look at Scoot and he gives me a reassuring nod and smile.

We redo the scene, I put my entire head space on the usual scenarios that actually happens to me quite a lot before. I think of Andrew and the nights I knew we belonged together wishing he realizes it and see me more than his childhood friend.

The director calls cut again but only this time he approved, a big grin etches in my face and we went on shooting the rest of the scenes.

I see flashbacks of Andrew and I's beginnings on the scenes we were taking, the benches, football games and seeing him with Amanda and how much I wanted to rip her off of him every time.

So now here we are about to do the final scene where I would walk in the school prom and he finally sees me - and it's the most magical thing.

Only problem? The actor and I would have to kiss. How do I even go about kissing someone I just met in front of all these people and know that this video will be up for everyone to see as many times as they want to.

To say it's daunting is being prudent. The director and everyone have all been encouraging, telling me how great this will all turn out.

"Hey, tell me how it went down in real life" The actor playing Drew suddenly asked while we're waiting to shoot.

I stared back at him confused silently asking him what he's talking about.

"The prom, I wanna hear how it really happened" He then clarifies.

"Oh- um... it's not that interesting" I said shyly.

"I disagree I'm really interested" He says with a smile pulled to the side of his lips.

He's a beautiful boy, but somehow I'm thinking his eyes no matter how mesmerizing they are, are just the wrong shade of mesmerizing for me. His dimples are a tad bit too shallow for me and his lips are just not the ones making my knee buckle.

'You know you're talking about Ryder right?' a sarcastic voice rings out in my head.

I lightly shook my head immediately to shake off the thoughts, I shouldn't even be thinking of him especially now- I should be thinking of Drew and the beautiful way everything between us started.

"Well- I went to prom wearing this dress his mom lent me and I remember actually trying to look like a girl that night." I said laughingly to which he chuckles along.

"So we were there and then a slow song played and suddenly he was in front of me asking for a dance- so we did then for reasons I still don't know until now he told me he's loved me all along, he's sorry for being stupid to not see it then we kissed and suddenly everything was made right for me and we started dating ever since." I narrated.

He flashes me a smile then gave my shoulder a squeeze.

"Now remember that moment- we'll make it happen" He says then winks as he stands up to go to his place.