XLV - Celebrity Status

We arrived in a luxury bar in Dallas for the tour's wrap up party, already I can see the media waiting for the arriving guests.

I'm inside the car with Eli and Abigail, all of us dressed to the nines.

"Now I know the reason I never liked proms or town balls" Abigail says as she looks out the window.

"I agree" Eli gushes. I look at the window and sigh, this will never grow on me I don't think.

The usher from the bar opens out door and instantly the cameras turn and face us, then flashes began blaring all at the same time.

Eli and Abigail comes out then I take one last deep breath and climbed down the car.

"Silver!"

"Silver congrats on the album!"

"Are you and Scott dating?"

"Or are you and Ryder hooking up?"

The last questions earns a glare from Abigail but I hook our arms together and smiles at her silently telling her to let it go. We walk towards the end of the red carpeted entrance and there a reporter is waiting.

"Hi Silver nice dress!" She greets.

I smile at her and said "Thank you"

"So first a-list grade party are you excited?" She asks cheerfully.

"Um- yeah you could say that. I'd need a bit of getting used to for sure but a new experience is always good" I answered briefly.

"Well with the way your career is taking off I think you're going to be in a lot of these from now on" She says.

"I hope so yeah. By the way, this is Eli from the agency band and this is Abigail my best friend" I said pulling the two of them in the shot.

They greeted each other and the interviewer began asking them questions that's really just about me. My eyes scan the area hoping to spot the face I want to see the most, then a shiny silver Mercedes pulls up in the red carpet.

There he goes with his impeccable clothes, razor sharp jaws, perfect nose and lips and of course his eyes that could send you to wonderland with one glance. My breath hitches, his hair is pulled back messily but perfectly.

My eyes were pinned to him although my mind was screaming for me to stop it, the media is all around us. He catches my eye and give a subtle smirk making my wind pipe go completely blocked, then he turns towards the camera and posed for them.

Joking and laughing in between, he's definitely the life of the party wherever he goes.

Our small group poses for a photo for the interviewer and began walking in.

The place is dazzling with the big chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, dark velvet vanity sofas adoring the surrounding with clear tables.

Elevated at the end of the place was a DJ booth, the DJ already dropping beats and the place has already started.

The usher led the three of us to a table with a label "Silver Jones and The Agency" it's at the better position in the club, visible to the media and easy to spot.

While the table next to us is labeled with a name I can't recognize the one next to it I definitely know well "Ryder Crawford - VIP" his table is the biggest in the room and it has its own mini bar in front of it.

I let out a laugh and roll my eyes upon seeing it. "Show off" I mutter under my breath.

Then I hear cheers from the people inside, it can only mean one thing.