LXXII - Nineteen

Gail and I are on our way to my birthday party organized by Karlie.

"Will you stop with the qualms!" Abigail sneers narrowing her eyes on me.

"I can't help it! I'm all sorts of nervous and excited" I replied grinning.

I'm wearing a black dress with a deep cut neck line and detachable cover up. I also straightened my hair for the occasion while Abigail's looking all model-y wearing a sheer white polo and a silk scarf hung on her neck, tucked on the collar of her top all under a crisp black blazer.

"Now that you mention it a party organized by Karlie should scare you a little bit" she said slightly laughing.

And she's right, Karlie is notoriously the queen of throwing parties - she's like the girl version of Ryder on celebrity parties.

Being a wallflower my entire life, I would've gone low key but now I can only imagine how Karlie probably went way opposite of that.

After a few more minutes we arrived at Bar Marmont. The place is already buzzing with a crowd of on lookers just outside, guess the word got out that Karlie Pendleton is throwing a party.

I got out of the car first and immediately the flashes began raining like I'd expected.

The people start calling out greetings and I smile at them and say thanks as I walked to the entrance with security just beside me.

Gail reached the entrance after a few moment, seeing my awestruck expression as I looked over the venue.

The whole place screams Hollywood celebrity party- everything seems to be glitzing, everything is silver themed, the whole bar seems to be transformed into a whole new different place.

At the center big light up letters spelling my name "Silver" are boasted and just beneath it is the DJ booth.

Karlie definitely knows what she's doing, she is definitely a contender with Ryder in the best party throwing category.

I glance up to Abigail and see she's not doing better than I am at staring at the place in awe.

We scan the place and see celebrities all over, casually mingling and having drinks then I spot the Agency band over at the bar laughing.

"Looks like we are going to be rubbing elbows with celebs tonight." Abigail coos.

I look at her knowingly with a smirk on my face. She matches my expression just before she said "Alright divide and conquer! See you at the candle blowing" she says and I nod.

I watch her skip to the opposite end of the room making me laugh on my own.

"Hi everybody- I need all your attention right now." Karlie began making the DJ turn the music down a little.

Everybody's head turn towards her, I see her grinning excitedly.

"Because the birthday girl just arrived!" She half squeals pointing her hand towards me.

Then a spotlight shone onto my spot, everyone looked my way and began cheering.

I gave a little wave and smiled to Karlie, I see her give the mic back to the DJ and the music began blaring loudly again. She makes a beeline for me and hugged me as soon as she reached me.

"You look hot!" She says as we break the hug.

Then people began approaching us greeting me and then Karlie introducing me to them.