91 - Shady and Hooded

While Ryder's set to finish his few remaining shows I went back to preparing mine.

"Are you comfortable with the number of shows set?" Scoot asks.

"Yeah they're fine, tell me if I could do more" I answered jokingly.

Scoot chuckles and closes the flap of his iPad.

"That's actually not completely off the table we'll see how the sales go if it does amazingly well Capita will be keen on doing more than US" he says as he props up, I follow suit and got up of my seat and followed him out.

We're walking out the LA Capita office and a few fans greet me, I stopped to take photos and sign autographs for them and chat a little but at the corner of my eye I see a man with his hoodie up standing a few feet away, I turned my head to look at him and see him looking straight at me.

I glanced back at Scoot and look back at the man, Scoot follows my gaze and steps right beside me.

The man shifts his eyes to Scoot who's now whispering to one of my security.

"3 o'clock" Scoot whispers making my security detail look over at the man who catches their stares and looks at me.

The man's holding my gaze and an unreadable smile etches on his face right making every hair on my body prickle before he snaps his head and walks away briskly.

"Let's go?" Scoot then says still looking over where the man was.

"Yeah" I answered hesitantly, for some reason my chest is thudding.

Scoot and I got in the van and the driver drives off towards where I'm meeting Abigail.

"Don't worry about it he's just probably starstruck" Scoot says softly clearly trying to calm my alarmed state.

"Ye-yeah" I stuttered.

My head turned to the window staring out to where the mysterious man stood.

"So you and Ryder-" Scoot trailed successfully earning my attention, I turn my head to look at him with a weak smile.

"I haven't talked with Elise but they want a meeting about it, the rumors have been going on still and denying things seems futile now" He finishes.

Suddenly I felt more nervous, with everything that's been thrown about our London escapade now it's time to face the media and all the rumors.

"That means we need to come out as a couple soon right?" I asked hesitantly.

He turns catches my eyes with furrowed eyebrows then sighs.

"Ryder's not really keen on keeping anything anymore but he did agree to let things calm down a little while we figure out just how we go about this whole thing. Have you talked?" He asks with worried eyes.

"We did but not about these things- no." I answered truthfully.

He nods and looks forward.

"I see. You should probably include this in one of your future conversations-" he began, slightly clenching his jaws.

I stayed quiet waiting for him to go on, he's right though me and Ryder should figure this out sooner and not any later. 

"Look Silver Ryder's gotten better but I'm just worried about his stability- it's still quite fresh, the things he went through and I don't want to see my friend go through something like that again." He says curling his fists tightly turning his knuckles white.

"Of course." I replied silently.

I'm all for keeping Ryder from spiraling down to overdosing and worse even trying to end it. After Scoot told me this, I can't even bring myself to imagine him ever doing anything like that again.