LXXIII - Mean

"Seriously two days in and people are still talking about your birthday party" Abigail said as she scrolls through her phone.

It's true though the internet is still going on about the great party Karlie organized for me - I guess that's what happens when A-List celebrities shows up in one party.

Number of articles have been buzzing about Ryder showing up too according to Abigail.

Scoot is still nowhere to he found, he's still busy "fixing" Ryder's sudden decision not to sign to Capita.

After the party this amazingly beautiful bunch of white roses was sent to our apartment with a birthday greeting printed but again without a name who they're from.

I chalked it up as Scoot's make up gift for not attending my birthday party.

I roll my eyes at Abigail then stood up, "Aren't you supposed to be, I don't know making your way to your first fashion show???" I asked sarcastically.

She peers up to me and tucks her phone inside her jogger pants' pocket then stands up.

"Yes mom!" She sneers and starts heading for the door.

"Are you going to wear that to your first RUNWAY show?" I asked again with widened eyes.

She frowns and looks down on her outfit. She's wearing a printed white shirt, boyish olive green jacket and an obnoxious baby blue beanie.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" She returns the question still looking down on her clothes.

I let out a laugh and shake my head lightly.

"Nothing. Forget I said anything" I said laughingly.

Only Abigail will walk into a Burberry fashion show looking like a college hipster. But I don't expect anything less, she wouldn't be Abigail if so.

"Thought so... see you there dork!" She calls out just before she closes the door.

I still have a few hours before I need to get ready to head out, my phone beeps and I immediately check the message.

Klaire Furguson: You'll be at the show today right?

I began typing a short reply. I haven't heard from her after Ryder and I ended things so I really fins her message a little odd.

Yes I'll be there, good luck today!

- Great thanks!

Frowning, I decided on skipping replying and grabbed my beautiful new guitar giddily.

I began strumming random tunes and scribbling down scattered lyrics that pop in my mind.

Before I knew it, I only had two hours before I need to be at the venue so I carefully returned the guitar to its container and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

I put on a black top and skin tight black jeans over a crisp black Burberry blazer and just as I'm about to finish my makeup, my phone's ringtone blares up startling me a little.

I grabbed it and see Karlie calling so I answered immediately.

"Hey Kar I'm just about to finish I'll be ready in three minutes." I said as the call started.

"Silver I'm so sorry, I don't think I can make it. I'm feeling under the weather I thought it'll get better but it's gotten worse - as in full blown flu worse" Karlie replies sniffing, she does sound like she's down with a flu.