XVII - Elevator Buttons

Completely punctual the same black car that dropped me off last night is parked right in front of my apartment building with its hazard lights blinking.

I walked up to it and slid myself in, the driver nods at me through the rear view mirror and I smiled back at him.

"Good morning Sir" I greeted merrily to which he greets back and then the car moved in moderate speed towards the recording studio.

In a matter of minutes we are inside the car park of the building.

"The elevator's to your right Ma'am" the driver says pointing towards the direction.

I nod at him and muttered thank you under my breath walking towards the direction, I found the elevator quite easily and went in.

Then realization kicked in, what floor do I press?

So I did the only solution thinkable and pressed all the floors sliding my palm and chuckling.

I've always wanted to do that!

The elevator started going up and opened briefly on B2 and then closed.

'Still the parking lot' I thought to myself humming a random tune.

Then the elevator opens and my wind pipe got automatically blocked.

There standing right outside the elevator door are green eyes, long curly locked hair, chiseled face and the pinkest lips sticking out perfectly from a glorious face.

His eyes slide up to mine and his lips lift up to a smirk.

He enters the elevator taking a big step inside and now he's standing right in front of me in a uncomfortable distance.

I step back only to feel the cold elevator wall he lets out and amused breath and inches closer.

"Do you need tissues love?" He asks huskily making me back my head flat against the wall.

"What?" I say sheepishly and turn my head to the side.

He lifts his hand and I see it coming towards my face I swallow visibly I'm pretty sure he heard, I back my head away some more as if there was still any room left.

His thumb lands on the edge of my lower lip and swipes it downwards to my jaw.

"There. I got rid of your drool" He said in a slurry manner and then deepens his smirk and shifting his position to my left, leaning on the wall lazily.

JERK!!!!

I internally scream although he was sort of right, I was gawking him like a four year old does on a chocolate bar.

His eyebrows furrow causing a deep ripple above them and stares at the buttons of the elevator.

I squint my eye and try to shrink, slowly shifting my eye towards him.

At the corner of my eye I can already see him eyeing me.

I perch my lips and shift my gaze to him with a rigid grin.

"I didn't know what floor..." I explained trying to sound innocent.

"And the solution is to press every button" he shrugs and rolls his eyes.

I face grimaced with embarrassment.

"You know if you wanted to trap me in with you so bad, all you had to do was ask" he says huskily his dimple deepening due to his amusement but his eyes not staring at me.

My mouth went agape and involuntary let out "ugh" as my face contorts in disbelief.

What an egomaniac!

"I didn't but now thinking about it... I do now. Trap you ALONE and hope you don't get out." I bite back my mouth blurting the words before I could think.

He chuckles then shifts his body to face me.

I raise my head so I wasn't bowing to him as he looks down to my face. 

"And what kind of world will it be if I don't get out" he says slurry in such a sexy voice.

WHAT?? Sexy?? No. It's the voice of the swindler. It's not sexy it's a trap!

"Much better" I reply matter of factly.

His brows furrow and his smirk deepens even more.

He moves his face closer but I don't budge we're completely ignoring how the elevator is opening and closing at every floor.

"If this is how you say thank you in America, it's quite not nice" He says while he's inches from my face his minty breath fanning against my skin.

He did give me this huge break. But he's still a complete jerk, at every single time I met him!

"I think you should be the one thanking me Mr. Crawford" I say with mock confidence.

He chuckles and ran his fingers through his hair.

'Holy shit. Stop doing that!!!'

"Oh yeah? And why should I be thanking you?" He asks clearly amused more than anything.

I gulp but stared at him dead on the eye.

"Clearly no one good enough wants to work with you with just four days you were stuck with raw sixteen year olds who are obsessed with you and comes with stage moms nagging down demands. Please tell me I'm wrong. " I say in a challenging tone.

He raised his eyebrow and and perches his lips gesturing a slight agreement in my statement.

"Generally right. But you are a raw artist with no relevant experience, does not have the strongest voice AND clearly secretly obsessed with me." he answers and winks with a look of triumph.

Before I could even say anything the elevator door opens and he steps out instantly and waves me a two fingered salute as he walked away.

I stood there for a second boiling inside with irritation but stomped out and followedt wherever he was going.