LX -We Run

If Ryder's stares could cut skin, Andrew wouldn't be standing by now. Andrew slowly loosens up his hold and let go then slowly turned to face Ryder.

"I leave for one second and boys are throwing themselves at you" Ryder says trying to sound calm but he's clearly ticked off.

Andrew scoffs while I ignore his comment and ran up to him and clutched my arms around his neck.

"How're you here!" I exclaimed and he chuckles, putting his hand and nuzzles his lips to my hair.

"Figured I can't let you off crying" he replies making me tighten my grip, my heart swelling with his words.

Andrew began walking towards us as we break our embrace and Ryder snakes his hand on my waist, pulling me backwards a little so he and Andrew are face to face.

"Guess you're alright" Andrew said.

Ryder nods "Thanks for looking after her" he replies in a flat tone.

"Of course. Catch you later Sil" Andrew then said smiling tilting his head to look at me. I returned the smile and said "Thanks Drew"

Then he began walking back to his car, Ryder and I watch him drive off then walk towards the door. My mom hasn't arrived yet, I'd ask her to quit her jobs from now on with the money I made so far I could help her start a business so she wouldn't have to work all these long hours.

"So are you going to tell me how you got here?" I asked as we half lay on the couch, arms wrapped around each other.

"Pushed the show a day and drove here" He answered casually.

My eyes widen and I sit up staring at him mortified.

"You what??" I gasped.

He chuckles and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Why'd you - How, what did Scoot say?" I said quickly.

He frowns and then sits up, "He hated it but they can't really do anything if I don't perform can they?" he answers in a smug tone.

"Premadonna" I hissed.

"Don't care what they say, I'm here" He said inching his face close to mine, I can feel his breathing.

I narrow my eyes to him then whispered "No frisky business here mister"

He smirks and then chuckles snapping his face away from mine and then laces his arm to my shoulder pulling me close.

We watched my lame recordings of crime investigation series that I've watched too many times already, he's actually very engaged in the show it's quite hilarious to watch.

Then soon, my beautiful mother arrives and was shocked at the sight of Ryder. Yes mom, the multimillionaire superstar is in our living room again.

Ryder stands up and heads straight towards my mom.

"Mrs. Jones good evening are you alright?" He greets as he lands his cheek against hers.

"Ryder... I- did you two have dinner?" My mom said as they break their quick hug. Of all the things my mom could say and ask, she goes with did we have dinner?

I giggle a little and they both look at me and chuckle. Mom headed to the kitchen to fix dinner and we followed her, Ryder's helping out looking a natural in the kitchen while I hover mindlessly knowing full well I'm going to be more of a liability if I meddled.

It didn't take long, now we have salad and pasta for dinner, the three of us are seated and started dining casually.

"So Ryder... your tour-" My mom suddenly trails.