XXXVII - Manly Talks

"Our flight's at noon you really should start packing" Ryder says eyeing my while he puts the last of his clothes on his luggage.

It's early Monday morning and everyone is here expecting me to leave for the tour. My mother, Abigail and even Andrew.

"Nope. I'm staying right where I am" I reply as I put a spoonful of cereals in my mouth.

Ryder looks at my mom eyebrows furrowed and eyes pleading like telling her to help him out. She looks at him and sighs, then turns her head to face me.

"Look honey, he's right you need to finish what you started." She says authoritatively.

My mouth drops in disbelief and Ryder pumps his fist to the side in a victorious face.

"Mom!!" I half yelled to which she chuckles.

"I have to go, you call me immediately if you're leaving. I love you honey." She says as she kisses my forehead and then walked out the house.

I heave a heavy breath and glare at Ryder who's looking at me with his eyebrows raised and a deep smirk.

Abigail and Andrew are on the couch, Abigail resting her chin on the back pillow of the couch eyeing us looking so entertained.

"Okay- so not only were you complete and utterly the total worst when I was on tour-" I begin to which Ryder interrupts.

"I already explained why I acted that way... and I'm sorry about all of it. And I promise I'll-" He interjects but this time I'm the one who interrupts.

"The things you said were warranted and explained but..." I trailed to which he frowns and bobs his head sideways in confusion.

I hesitantly open my mouth to speak but stopped and shifted my body slightly closer to him and whispered "You kissed me"

But it seems Abigail heard just fine as her eyes turned to saucers and she slightly bounce her upper body up and down the couch, quietly squealing.

Andrew's jaws visibly clench.

"You kissed me too!" Ryder then counters not so silently

Abigail gasps loudly and Andrew's head turns sharply to look at us. I glance towards them quickly snap my gaze to Ryder and look at him confused, my cheeks blood shot red.

"The night I gave you the record collection, you kissed me without permission too." Ryder goes on as if explaining and reminding me.

"Ha- Ha! This just keeps getting better and better" Abigail sneers while rubbing her hands together like a Disney cartoon villain.

"On the cheek!!" I growl and hit Ryder's chest rapidly with my frail knuckles as I feel like I lost all my blood in embarrassment.

"Ah- Ah!" Andrew yells while standing up and covering his ears.

"Enough of the who kissed who where." He continues cringing.

Abigail bursts out laughing "Oh this is just too good" she says in between her laugh while rubbing her stomach.

Ryder grins as he watches Andrew descend back on the couch shaking his head  then Ryder shifts to look at me.

"Come on Silver, we have a show in twelve hours!" He then says ruffling his hair.

Then I feel a force pushing me off where I'm standing.

"She's coming. We're packing" Abigail's voice rings out from behind as she pushes me towards the stairs.