87 - Take you home

"So you're really okay with Ryder spending time with Klaire?" Abigail says while laying a dress on top of her body while looking at the mirror.

"I guess? I mean he said it's nothing" I said peering up to her.

We're on now her apartment getting ready for her photoshoot that I'll tag along with.

"Really now-" she says with a sly smirk turning her head slowly towards me.

I rolled my eyes immediately in response.

"If you say so... he said Klaire's calling for truce?" She then asks.

"Yeah, I mean she's been quiet hasn't she? And those rumors about me has died down too since" I answered in thought.

"Well I still don't believe a single word that comes out of that girl's mouth so" she says as she plucks out another dress from her closet.

I slumped my body to her bed and stare up the ceiling. I miss Ryder, I wish he was here beside me.

It feels like ages ago since I've last seen him. Everything is just so hectic but I'm happy he's doing really well.

Just a few more shows and he's done with his tour, maybe we could spend time together then.

"Let's go. Quit daydreaming about running off the sunset with Ryder" Abigail says snickering.

Sometimes I wish she doesn't know me as well as she does.

We're on board to the set with Abigail and I chatting up about different things.

It feels like we haven't seen each other in a while too so I revel these kind of moments.

We arrive on set and the whole place is just buzzing with people running around getting ready for the photoshoot.

Abigail greets people and started introducing me I settled to one seat in front of the set as they got her ready to shoot.

My phone buzzes and I see it's a text from Ryder.

Hey beauty. What you up to?

A smile creeps up my lips as I immediately began typing my reply.

Watching Gail's photoshoot. You?

Then quickly pressed send staring down at my phone grinning.

Abigail steps out wearing an impeccably gorgeous dress then walks over towards me.

"You're still grinning like a chimp- greaaaat" She says rolling her eyes then turns sharply towards the set making me laugh silently and shake my head.

I turn my attention to the set and see how beautiful the illumination of light against Gail's face is. She's really born to do this, she belongs right in that's probably why it was such an easy transition for her.

I'm grinning as I stood to see the whole thing better, I stare at Gail's little movements and stares at the camera in awe while the photographer call out compliments and little directions.

Then after a few minutes Gail's taken to the back again for the next look, so I took my seat again and looked down my phone and see Ryder sent a reply.

The usual, standing and walking around annoying the hell out of Eric. He can't stop me I've been sitting for hours.

I frowned confused when I read his text, what is Ryder saying? I shook my head and let out a laugh.

One model approaches me so my head springs up to look at her, she catches my eye and smiles.

"Klaire's been all over you hasn't she?" She then says still wearing a bright smile.