100 - Couple-lympics

"Is everyone here?" Rick calls out from the cock pit of his private jet narrowing his eyes, scanning all of the faces inside.

I'm just right outside the entrance while Ryder is stubbornly refusing to get inside the plane slightly yanking me away from the entrance.

"Come on Ryder-" I sang pulling his hand to the plane but he struggles.

"Let's take my plane. I'll call Hazel- this plane would be crowded and-" He trails searching for more excuses but I know for a fact that he's just having this ego contest with Rick after Gail called him stingy.

Rick is paying for all the expenses of this vacation and we're to be flown to one of his mansions and as Karlie said they always have their vacations on Ryder's houses so this is new to him.

"What's taking so long!" Nick yells over from the inside and walks towards us.

He spots us and glares at Ryder before sliding his eyes to me then narrowed his eyes to our intertwined hands.

A sly smirk crawls up his lips and grabs my other hand pulling me inside, my hand slipped from Ryder and he furrows his brows.

"Come darling, we can leave anyone being difficult behind. I'll be your partner instead." Nick says winking and then pulls me further inside the plane making me turn my head to Ryder who looks like he's having a heavy internal debate but shrugs and follows behind.

Nick grins and lets go of my hand, sits over next to Karlie and pats the space beside him but Ryder grabs my hand and pulls me to the opposite side just enough for two people to sit and immediately laces his arm across my shoulder shrugging to Nick and Karlie.

"Alright now that that's taken care of- can we go?! I'm so excited and I just got out of filming one helluva demanding film so let's get to it!" Nich says energetically making everyone chuckle.

Rick emerges from the cockpit and heads right towards Selena, Abigail and Andrew are watching videos from his phone chuckling, Zayn and Gigi are already half asleep-as they do most of the time, Scoot is busy on his phone while Karlie and Nick are chatting animatedly and then Eli and Ethan are casually talking, by the looks of it they're still on that getting to know each other stage.

"What is it?" Ryder whispers snapping me out of my silent observations.

I shook my head left and right lightly and flashed him a warm smile and nuzzled my head to his shoulder inhaling him.

"Look at us, everyone's just happy" I said happily then he turns his head to scan the plane and smirks just before he looks down to me and catches my eyes.

"As we all should be" he whispers and ducks down to kiss the top of my head.

We all discussed the things were excited about the vacation, we have planned for it for weeks and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a vacation to remember for all of us.

Ethan and I started strumming our guitars and we all sing random songs together and to be honest the music we are making is sounding amazing.

The night bites and all of drift to sleep, me and Ryder cuddled up on our sofa his arms wrapped around me tightly while my head is rested on his chest.

"I see it!" Abigail rings out making Ryder shuffle a little and my eyes squint before I opened them and peer up the window.

Below I see the beautiful island lit up by the morning sun. Soon all of us slowly waking up with Scoot being the last one to finally open his eyes.