VI - Volvo affair

"So you actually met him?!" Abigail shrieks at my ear rendering me half deaf.

"For the hundredth time Gail, yes I met Ryder Crawford, yes he was there at the shop and yes he was a complete douchebag" I reply in a dragging manner.

She has been going on and on about the encounter since yesterday when we went shopping and based on the early morning yelling, it seems she isn't over it yet.

"I can't believe you didn't ask for a picture" She sighs.

"I can't believe I didn't give him my CD" I say widening my eyes at her mockingly.

"Or pluck a few of his magical hair so we can put it up on ebay and make a lot of money off it" She goes on completely ignoring me.

"Ugh when will you stop?" I shrug at her pushing her shoulder lightly in which she rolls her eyes in reply.

"Never mind I'll do that when you're famous" She says grinning.

I find myself matching her grin only wider while she eyes me.

"Kick ass out there and go get them" She goes on and then ruffled my hair.

I nod at her "I'll try my best, it's a long shot. But everybody's got to start somewhere" I blurt out nervously.

"Shut up you'll make it. You were born to do music" She says dismissing my cold feet and then goes on "So where is Mr. No bad hair day taking you anyway?" thankful for her changing the subject.

"No idea, he's keeping it all a secret" I reply, my face quickly turning various shades of pink and a silly smug sneaking my face.

"Oh wipe that creepy face off will you?" She says swiping her hand across my face and then the both of us laugh.

As if on cue, we hear a knock on my bedroom door and it swings open then Andrew peek his head and eye us both frowning at the sight of Abigail.

She returns a glare towards him and then he steps inside, sitting on my used to be study table.

"Times up Flabby Abby, it's my turn now." Andrew sings with a devious grin.

Then a pillow goes flying fast towards his face but he catches it easily and chuckles.

"Did you just call me flabby?!" Abigail growls as she charges towards him.

Andrew shoves the pillow in his front using it like it's a shield or something.

"I thought we were doing rhymes!" He calls out as Abigail reaches him.

I giggle at their silliness, they are the two most important people in my life apart from my mom and they can never seem to avoid trying to cut each other's head off but I know deep down, okay maybe way deeper they care for each other.

"Get your claws away from my hair! Goodness, you call yourself a woman??" Andrew yells as he's dodging against Abigail's clawing trying to reach his hair.

"Oh this flab is going to ruin your stupid hair that never seems to move out of place!!!" She yells back reaching further and when she finally reach Andrew's head, she immediately ruffled his hair to which Andrew jolts away causing Abigail to land flat on the carpet.

I heave a sigh and stand from the bed.

"If you two are done, I'd really like a hot cup of coffee right now" I say sending them both death glares while giving Abigail a hand to help her stand and then walk out the room to head to the kitchen.

After Andrew feeding us and a load more of their bickering, Abigail hugged me goodbye and went her way home.

"Finally" Andrew breathes out with a deep sigh of relief.