3

"My name is Jay Garrick. And your world is in danger." the man says and I look at him confusingly. "Please, just let me explain. I mean you no harm." Jay says and I look over at Barry. "Should I read his mind?" I ask Barry and he looks at me. "Yeah, just don't let him feel you in his mind." he tells me and I look at Jay as Barry continues the conversation. I probe his mind seeing him watching Barry and me on our dates, Barry at his job, him in a different Central City, him speeding in a red streak like Barry, et cetera. "You can stop reading my mind now, Tori." he tells me and I snap out of my trance and look at him with wide eyes as he didn't let me finish reading his mind. "Like I said. I know all of your names, and I know you're Hummingbird." he says and I look at Barry. "Enough! That part about "explaining" needs to happen right about now." Joe says keeping his gun pointed at Jay.

"This world is in danger." he says raising his hands up in innocence.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco asks him.

"When you created the Singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours." he explains as Barry backs away putting a protective arm around me.

"I'm sorry. A breach?" Iris asks him.

"Yes. A portal, connecting our two Earths."

"And what precisely is your concern?" Professor Stein asks.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

"Atom Smasher." Cisco says looking at Barry and I.

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow."

"Ok. So, Jay, how exactly do you know all this?" Barry asks.

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend." Jay says and everyone looks at me.

"When I read his mind, I saw that on his "Earth", he was a speedster like you, Bar. And they called him the Flash, too." I say looking at Barry.

Barry then looked back at Jay and we waited for him to explain further. "Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom." Jay says and I feel goosebumps at the mention of the name, even if I hadn't met this Zoom person, he sounded scary. "Zoom?" Barry and I ask him. "We've heard that name before." I say to Jay and I look at Barry. "Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me." Barry says and I nod as I look back at Jay. "Who is this guy?" he asks Jay and I wondered the same thing. "He's a speedster, like you and me. And fast. Maybe the fastest of all, but evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death." Jay starts to explain and I widen my eyes. "We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing through my city, but I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me, when suddenly, there was a blinding light and the sky split open. A breach, between my world and yours caused from the Singularity. It pulled me in and I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home." he says and I put a hand on my hip getting confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask as Barry walks away from my side.

"I lost my speed." Jay says.

"How?" Barry asks him.

"I'm not entirely sure." he responds.

"So, you've been in Central City for six months. Why haven't you come to us before?" Joe asks him.

"I'm in a foreign world here, Detective. I didn't know who you all were. Took me that long to piece it all together."

"So that's how you know our names. You've been following us." Iris says.