46

Barry and I head home after the plan to catch Hunter went downhill. I sigh as I walk into the room, "He was right there." Barry says to me. "I know, Bar." I say as I turn to look at him as he frowns. "I mean, we had him... We had him, I can't believe it." he says and suddenly, my phone rings. I grab my phone to see that it was Iris and I answer it. As soon as I answered it, Iris rambled on about something that I couldn't understand. "Iris, slow down. I can't understand you." I tell her. "Zoom took Wally!" she says and I widen my eyes as I look at Barry. "How do you know he took Wally?" I ask her. "He left a message in Wally's room on the wall. It said, "Your speed for Wally." she says and I look at Barry with a frown. "We'll be right over." I say to her and hang up. I look at Barry as he looks at me confusingly. "Zoom took Wally. We have to go to the West's house. I'll call the others and tell them to meet us there." I say and he nods.

When we get to the house, Barry walks up to Wally's room to see the message Zoom left for him. "We're gonna get him back, Joe." I say to him and he nods, then I walk over to where Cisco, Caitlin, and Harry were. Barry then comes down the stairs and walks over to me, but stares off into space. "What if we could stop Zoom through a vibe somehow? We can weaponized the goggles--" Harry cuts Cisco off. "Not enough time to be weaponized, Ramon." Harry denies Cisco's idea. "Ok, what if we modify the pulse rifle to emit a low-level EMF?" Caitlin asks him. "We don't have the equipment to modify the pulse levels now." Harry says. "Then we do another snatch-and-grab mission." I say as I put a hand on my hip. "By the time we scale those cliffs, Zoom could already--" Joe interrupts Harry. "I need a minute." he says and I look at him with a frown knowing that it was hard for him to have his son, that he had just known for a few months, kidnapped by a man who doesn't care about killing anyone. Joe hands his coffee back to Iris, and heads upstairs to get away from this conversation. I knew Joe was upset. He was just starting to bond with Wally. Barry then heads upstairs, probably to talk with Joe. I look over to Iris, seeing that she had a frown on her face also, and I walk over to her.

"Iris." I call her as I walk up to her with crossed arms.

"Wally and my dad were just barely bonding. Dad even asked him to move in here with him." Iris says and I frown.

"I know."

"My dad knows that Barry can't give his speed up to that monster..."

"... but he wants his son back. I know. It's hard because we're all family to each other. But you know what Barry's gonna do to get Wally back."

"He has to give Hunter his speed."

"He'd do whatever he has to do to keep us all safe. That goes for all of us. We all care about each other, and we want every single one of us to be safe."

Soon, both Barry and Joe come back downstairs and I look at Barry seeing a frown on his face. I knew what that meant. Barry speeds us home and I look at him as he makes his way to the couch. "You're gonna do it. You're gonna give Zoom your speed." I say to him and he turns to look at me. "It's the only way to get Wally back, Tori." Barry says and I walk over to him and sit beside him. "I know." I say to him as I cuddle into his body. I look up at him only to see his eyes lose that light that they always hold. This was a piece of him that he was losing, and I couldn't bare the thought of seeing him like this. "I know this is hard, Barry, but you'll still be you without your speed. Your speed didn't make you who you are. You're speed isn't what made me fall in love with you. What made me fall in love with you, Barry Allen, is your amazing and quirky personality. With or without your speed, you're the Barry Allen I grew up with and love." I say to him and he looks at me. He leans in slowly as I do the same and stops until our noses touch and lips brush softly against each other. "I love you, Tori." his lips brush mine as he speaks sending shivers up my spine. "I love you too, Barry." I say to him and he finally closes the gap between us. He kisses me roughly and cups his hands on both cheeks and tilts my head up. His tongue dives into my mouth and swirls around. He then unbuckles my one suspender on my overalls and pulls my crop top over my head. He kisses me once again as I wrap my arms around him and his hands push me down on the couch. His thumbs feel the material of my black lace bra, and he pulls himself up slightly making me arch my back, and he unhinges my bra. Though we both knew what was to come with Zoom, we didn't dare think about it. Right now, we were just caught up in the moment of our heated kiss, and it didn't matter what was going on around us. All we cared about was us in this moment.