49

Barry was stopping a car chase that was in progress on Milton Ave. I watched as he was using the treadmill and Cisco was using a hologram to display The Flash running through the city to stop any of the crimes. Though, I could go out there and stop them myself, Barry would only be worried for me when I'd be out there and would never leave me be when I'd get back, checking to see if I had any injuries, broken bones, or anything. That lesson was learned after we stopped Grey last week. "Oh! Oh, you wanna play? Alright, get ready to bring it!" Cisco says and I smile at him as I walk over to check on Barry's vitals. I look at the screen seeing that Barry was alright, and I look to check on the pursuit to see the thieves going faster. "They're not slowing down." I say as I look at Barry. "Of course not." Barry says as he runs on the treadmill. "They're headed for the Fifth Street Tunnel! Satellite can't project in there!" Cisco says and I look at him with furrowed brows. "What, you just thought of this now?" I ask him in a slight tone of anger. "I didn't think he'd actually try to outrun The Flash." Cisco says and I roll my eyes.

"Lightning, lightning toss!" Barry says as he swings his arm.

"He wants to do the lightning toss." I tell Cisco.

"No. No lightning. It's a hologram, remember?" Cisco says.

Barry stutters as he swings his arm again, and I understood what he was saying and turn back to Cisco. "No. No, no, the wind-up!" I say and I hear him mutter something I couldn't hear. I hear him yell a name and I laugh not knowing what it meant, but having a feeling it was a fictional character since he does that sort of thing. The car suddenly stops whent the hologram runs away and I cheer as I look at Barry who was bent over and pants in exhaustion. After that, Barry comes out of the room and takes off the motion sensors that were attatched to him. "I need a breather." he says and I shake my head as I chuckle. "I didn't think this hologram thing was gonna work. But so far, so good!" I say as I lean on the railing as I look at Cisco and give him a high five. "I mean, I figured if they could get Tupac rapping again at a concert, we could definitely get The Flash running around Central City." Cisco says and I nod. "It's not gonna last." Harry says as he walks in. "There it is." Cisco says and I nod as I cross my arms and stare at Harry. "It's not gonna be long before someone figures out, "Oh, wait, you never say anything, you never touch anything, or wait, you never go indoors." Harry says.

"Ok. Well, without Barry's speed this is as good an idea as any." I say as I lay a hand on my hip.

"Actually, I beg to differ. I think a better idea, instead of playing hoodlums and holograms, would be to rebuild the particle accelerator to get Barry's speed back." Harry says.

"Yeah, Wells, that's what you keep saying." Barry says and I nod as I roll my eyes. "Look at what that explosion did to this city."

"Not to mention, the last time we tried something like that, we blew a hole in the universe and created, like, 50 portals to your Earth." Cisco says.

"Which is exactly how Zoom and his henchmen got here in the first place." I say.

"I told you. I know how to contain the explosion." Harry says.

I raise a brow as I look at him, "Really?" Barry asks him to which Harry says "yes". "You know how to contain a dark matter explosion, that last time raidiated all of Central City?" Barry asks him. "You tried this on your Earth, remember. Didn't go so well." Barry says and I nod in agreement. "And even if you could contain it, I thought you said that Barry couldn't tap into the Speed Force anymore." I say as I look at Harry. "It wasn't connected the first time he got his powers." Harry says I sigh. "Look, I have your Wells' data. The Harrison Wells from this Earth, I have his science. I know what chemicals need to be in your body. I know how the lightning needs to bond with the dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion. I can reccreate the circumstances to get your speed back." Harry tells us. "This will work. Your subterfuge, it's not gonna last. But more importantly, it's not gonna save Snow." Harry says again and I look down. "It's not gonna bring your Caitlin back." he says and I look back at him. "You wanna be ready?" Should Zoom return, if Zoom returns, when Zoom returns, there is only one way to do it, and that's by getting your speed back." Harry says. He then walks out of the Cortex leaving the three of us here and I look at Barry. I know he wants his speed back to take Zoom down, but he doesn't want to deal with the risk of the possibility of the dark matter being released.