10

I wake up in the morning to complete and utter silence. No sounds of wooshing around the room, or a gust of wind blowing through my hair. Instead, I feel an arm wrapped around my waist tightly and my back pressed up against Barry's chest. I turn to face a sleeping Barry and I smile at how cute he looked with his bed head. I feel his other arm go under me and he pulls me in closer making me laugh. "Ok, ok. I get it." I say to him wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He suddenly flips us over so he's on top and I was underneath him as his knees touch my thighs making me smile. I push on his chest making him pull away before anything else could happen. "Ok, you and I gotta get to work before we get killed." I tell him, but he just whines. "Can't we just stay here for a bit longer?" he asks me pulling me in for another kiss that was much more intense than the first. I felt my blood heat up inside of me while we kissed, but I pushed him away again. "No, Barry. As much as I want to, we can't." I tell him and he groans and flops onto the other side of the bed. I sit up on the bed and look at him with a smile on my lips as I wrap my legs around him and lean down. "But that doesn't mean that we can't have fun later on." I tell him and he smiles at my words and wraps his arms around me. "I like the sound of that." he says and he kisses me again. "How about date night tomorrow?" he asks me and I smile at him. "I'd like that." I say to him as I get up and head to the shower with him watching me.

*~*~

I was in S.T.A.R. Labs with Barry, Caitlin, and Jay in the Cortex leaning on the table as I watched Barry type on the computer. "Harry's starting to get on my nerves." Cisco says walking into the Cortex. "The silent alarm just went off at the Bank of Central City." Caitlin says and I look at her screen. "That's gotta be Dr. Light, right?" I ask looking at Barry and he nods. "Could be a trap." Cisco says as Barry and I walk over to the suit room to change. "Maybe. Maybe not." I say to him with a shrug. "Trust me, Dr. Light is not a killer. You can talk to her." Jay tells Barry and I and we both nod. We change into our suits and Barry speeds us to the bank. When we get there, we see Dr. Light looking around the room for the money. "Looking for this?" Barry asks leaning on the stack of cash. "I know Zoom sent you here to kill me and probably her. Good news. You don't have to do that." Barry tells her. "Not if I can get out of town with that cash." she says to us. "And then what? Zoom's not gonna like that you ditched him, right? We can help you." I tell her. "Nobody can protect me from Zoom." she says and her hands light up bright, blinding me making me look away. "Alright. Why don't we take it down a lumen, have a normal conversation, alright?" Barry says and she turns her light off and lifts her mask.

I widen my eyes to see the person I had been jealous of before. "Linda? Linda Park?" I ask in surprise as she stares back at Barry and I. "How do you know my name?" she asks us in shock as her eyes widen. "I don't understand." Barry says trying to talk to her. "This was a mistake." Linda says and she lifts her hands, but Barry pushes me out of the way making me fall to the ground as a bright light shines through the whole room. I close my eyes tightly and cover them with my hands to block the light from blinding me. I hear Barry groan in pain and I open my eyes to see the light gone. I stand up quickly and look around for Linda only to see that she had escaped. "Barry, Tori, what's happening?" Caitlin asks as I kneel in front of Barry so he can look at me, but his eyes shifted everywhere instead of looking at mine. "I can't see. Guys, I can't see." he says and I widen my eyes at him. "What?" I hear Caitlin say in the com and I press the com in my ear. "I think Linda blinded him with her powers. We'll be back at S.T.A.R. Labs soon. Hopefully." I say and I look back at Barry. "I really wish I brought my bike now." I say helping Barry up and grabbing his hand. "Well, you're lucky I upgraded the bike. On your belt, I put a button on the buckle. Push it and your bike should lock on to your location and drive itself there with no problems." Cisco says and I push the button.

"How did you do that?" I ask him as Barry and I walk outside carefully.

"A lot of science terms you wouldn't understand." he replies.