36

When we get to the woodlands, we walk through the forest looking for Killer Frost through the thick fog. "You sure this is the place?" I ask Barry-2 as we stop walking for a bit. "This is definitely the place." Harry says and I suddenly see Killer Frost come out from behind a tree. "You lost? Or just back for more fun?" she asks and Harry cocks his gun as Tori-2 lifts her pistol, Cisco lifts his gun also, and I just stand there staring at her. "We just came here to talk." Harry tells her while he points the gun at her. "Oh, really? Do you bring your little toys to every conversation you have?" she asks pointing to the guns. "Or do you just wanna see me burn again?" she asks again. "Considering you killed my father, the thought crossed my mind." Tori-2 says as Killer Frost walks away. "Tell us. Where does Zoom keep his prisoners?" I ask her and she looks at me. "You really don't know how to use your abilities, do you, breacher?" she asks Cisco as I glare at her. "It's a work in progress, Elsa." he responds and I would comment back on that, but I don't. "Zoom killed the love of your life. This hurts, even for somebody with a heart as cold as yours." I say to her and she just looks at me. "And you think that would make me turn on Zoom?" she asks me.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Cisco says to her and I roll my eyes at him as Tori-2 looks at him. "What? Don't tell me it doesn't work like that over here."

"If I tell you, he'll kill me." Killer Frost says. "But if I kill you and take you to him, I bet he'd be pretty pleased with me."

Her hands start to release smoke, like how liquid nitrogen would, as she walks over to us. "Maybe even let me off my leash. So take a wild guess. What do you think I'm going to choose?" she asks with an evil smirk. "Move!" Tori-2 says and both her and Barry-2 move out of the way with Harry and Cisco as I cover myself with my force field. "That did not go as planned." Cisco yells and I scoff. "Her name starts with "Killer." This comes as a shock to you?" Barry-2 says with a slight anger. "You're pretty brave to be standing here alone." she tells me and I glare at her and take my force field down. "Zoom took someone I love, and I need to get him back." I say to her and she just smirks. "Let's see what you've got." she says as she shoots ice shards at me and I put my force field up again. "You four run when I start attacking her, alright? Tori, Cisco, and Harry, try to shoot her down." I say to them telepathically and I put my force field down and do a front  flip over ice shards and kick her. The four run, and the three who were armed shoot at her while I try to punch and kick her. I kick her stomach, making her stumble back, and use my telekinesis to pin her to the tree. "Now, can we have that little talk again, and this time, don't try anything." I say to her.

I let her go and she sits on a tree stump and looks at all of us as Tori-2 points her pistol to her head. "Where's Zoom's lair?" she asks her and I just look at Killer Frost hoping for an answer this time, but she stays silent. I hear Harry cock his gun and I walk up closer to her, "Where is it?" I ask her and she glares at me, which I return. "If I tell you, he will kill me." she says to me and I cross my arms. "He'll kill you anyway, Caitlin." Cisco says to her and she glares at him. "Stop calling me that. It's not my name." she says to him. "Yes, it is. You just don't wanna hear it because it reminds you of someone you used to be. Trust me, I know that person very well." Cisco says to her. "You don't know anything about me." she says to him in disbelief. "I know the Caitlin Snow on my Earth. I know that when she loves someone, that person is her world. That person was Ronnie Raymond. And he died, too. That devastated her, and I can see it's doing the same to you." Cisco tells her and she breaks eye contact with him. "Zoom took that. His daughter, her boyfriend, which is my friend. He's gonna take them away from us, just like he took Ronnie from you." Cisco continues to try to persuade her.

"Caitlin. All you have to do is tell us where he's keeping them. And then you'll never hear from us again, and then you can go. Please." he finishes saying.