47

I hear the alarm go off at 7 in the morning and Barry and I get up. It's so odd seeing Barry not use his speed to get ready. He walked around the room looking for something to wear as I put on a blue and red flannel with dark jeans and brown boots. I put my makeup on and put my hair up in a half bun and straighten the half that was down. "How did you do this without speed?" he asks me and I look at him as I held my mascara in my hand. "I have my ways. Don't complain." I say as I apply the last of my mascara and grab my red lipstick. I turn to see him put his shoes on and we head out of the apartment together. "Do you wanna get Jitters?" I ask him and he nods. I grab his hand and we walk to the bus stop. "We really need a car." I say to him and he nods in agreement. When we get to Jitters we wait in line, and I can see that Barry was a bit impatient on waiting. After a while, we got our coffee and I looked at Barry as he took a sip of his coffee. "I'll see you later, ok?" I tell him and he nods. I peck his lips, then walk over to the restaurant for rehearsal.

*~*~

After rehearsal, I head to S.T.A.R. Labs and walk into the Cortex to see Cisco vibing while he's holding the helmet. "I really wish we didn't have to keep Jay's helmet around. I hate this thing. Just wanna put a dent in it." Cisco says as he walks away. I frown as I watch him, then look over to Barry. "Did you see Caitlin in your vibe?" Iris asks him. "Zoom's got her in his lair. She's scared, but she's ok." Cisco replies and I frown. "Thank God." I say as I look down and cross my arms. "Alright, we need to get her back." Barry says and I look at him as he walks over to me. "How do you expect to do that? Without your speed, there's no way any of us can get through that breach that Cisco found at the hospital." I say to him and Joe nods in agreement. "Tori's right. I don't think there's anything we can do right now." Joe says to him as Harry walks.

"That's right. And it's thanks to you, Allen." Harry says.

"Enough, we're all suffering here." Joe tells him.

"That's right, that's right, Detective. We're all suffering. We've lost Snow, you've lost your speed, and now?" Harry asks as he looks at all of us and laughs. "Now, Zoom can come through that breach any time he wants. And that, Allen, that's on you."

"Hey, that's on all of us, ok? We made these decisions as a team." Iris argues.

"Um, I wasn't a big fan of this idea. I was with Harry, over here. But due to my boyfriend being stubborn, I had no choice in going along with it." I argue.

"No, we didn't." Harry says.

"And where are you going?" Barry asks him.

"I'm gonna go find Jesse before Zoom does. Again."

"Wait you found her? How?" Cisco asks.

"Cellular dead zones, Ramon. People from my Earth vibrate at a different frequency than people from your Earth. They leave cellular dead zones wherever they go."

"That's why I'm always dropping calls around you?" I narrow my eyes at Cisco.

"Ok, so, wait. How did that help?" Iris asks Harry.

"I track the dead zones created by Jesse since she got here and I follow the trail, it's easy." Harry responds as he straps the backpack to his back, and grabs a gun.

"What? So, you think you're gonna need that gun to convince her to leave with you?" Iris asks him again.

"You're full of questions today, aren't you, West?"

"Well, to her defense, she is a journalist." I mumble.

"The gun is not for my daughter. She's not the only person from a different Earth hiding out on this one. If I run into them, I'm gonna need this." Harry says as he starts to walks out.