31

It's been weeks since we sent Reverse-Flash back to his timeline. Barry and I had gotten the apartment and we were packing some of the things in our rooms to take to the apartment and my queen-sized bed. Most of the things were at the apartment now, but we still had to buy a lot of things to make the apartment homier. "I wish the apartment was already furnished so we didn't have to buy a lot of stuff." I say as I pack my clothes into a box. "It would've been easier, but at least we get to chose what we want in our apartment." Barry says and I nod. I fill up the box, then tape it shut and move it aside. I look around my room to see that most of it was now empty, especially since the queen-sized bed was now gone. "You ok?" Barry asks kneeling next to me on the ground. "Yeah. It's just shocking, you know?" I ask looking into his green eyes and he nods as he wraps his arms around me. "I know." he says kissing my temple and I smile at him. "Ok. I think that's enough packing for the moment. I want some coffee." I say to him as we stand up. "Two Flashes, coming right up." Barry says as he walks out and I chuckle. I grab another box and pack some of my things in there. I suddenly hear the doorbell ring and since no one was home, except me, I had to answer the door.

I open the door to see Iris dressed in a leather jacket with a faux fur collar, a white button up blouse that showed off part of her black bra, short denim shorts, black stockings, heeled black short boots, and purple hair extensions. "Ok, you have five minutes to tell me why your dressed like a skank." I say with crossed arms as I look at her with a straight face. "My baby brother is going drag racing tonight and I wanted to go to write a story on why it's dangerous." she replies and I raise a brow. "And to go there you need to dress like a skank?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Anyways, I need my best friend to come with me." she says and I hiss. "Sorry, Barry's out grabbing coffee for us before we finish packing. Come back later." I joke and she raises a brow as she puts a hand on her hip. "Tori, I'm serious." she says and I sigh heavily as I roll my eyes. "Fine. But if any guys at that drag race hit on me, you owe me big." I say and she nods. "I'll be out soon." I say letting her in and going upstairs. I change out of my casual clothes and put on a black bra-like crop top, a mini leather jacket, nude stockings, ripped denim shorts, and black heeled boots. I put on a dark red lipstick, curl my hair, pin it to the side, and put on my faux pearl earrings. I then head downstairs and look at Iris who smiles at me, "I appreciate this." she says trying to lighten my mood. "I better not be dressing like this again." I say to her as I put a hand on my hip. "Lets go." she says as I grab my phone and we head out as I tell Barry not to grab my coffee and to hang out with someone for tonight until I get home.

*~*~

We eventually get to the location of the drag race and as soon as we walk on site, men start whistling at me Iris as we walk over to Wally who was talking with some guys. Wally looks at us with wide eyes then looks away. "What the hell are you guys doing here? Aside from trying to send me to therapy?" Wally asks us as he walks away. "I told you I did some research. I thought it would be a good idea for a story for the paper. Plus, I thought this would be a great way for us to really get to know each other." Iris replies to him. "She forced me to come. I was perfectly fine at home, packing my stuff to move into mine and Barry's new apartment next week, but she dragged me into this." I say with crossed arms. "Excuse me, but I want to know what's so great about this that you won't let go, bro." Iris says playfully punching her brother's arm and I pinch the bridge of my nose as I shake my head. "Do me a favor and never say that again." I say and she rolls her eyes. "No one here is eager to get their picture in the paper, you got me?" Wally asks her. "In which part of the paper? The part where they put the mug shots or in the back, in the obituary section?" she asks him with furrowed brows.

"Yo, why don't you just take a page out of your dad's book, let me do what I'm gonna do, ok? I don't need a big sister." Wally says and I widen my eyes.