16

I walk out of the suit room as Caitlin was finishing up stitching Dr. Wells' wound. I walk over to the medbay and stand next to Barry, who wraps his arm around me. "Thank you." Wells tells Caitlin as she puts a patch over the stitched up wound. "Thank you for rescuing me." Caitlin tells him and I smiled at him. "Well... We're a team right?" Wells says and my smile grows wider at that response. "I'm impressed. I think we all are." Barry says and I nod. "We need to do something about Grodd." Joe says and I look over to him. "Like what?" I ask as I cross my arms. "Like get rid of him for good." Joe says and I look at him with wide eyes knowing what he meant. "You want to kill him?" Caitlin asks him. "Considering how many people he's killed? Yeah." Joe responds. "This isn't Grodd's fault. He's only like this because Wells made him this way." Caitlin says. "Yeah, but Cait, he kidnapped you and you could've died." Barry says to her. "Yes, but you didn't see what I saw. Grodd's getting smarter. He's lonely and sad. He wants more apes like him." Caitlin explains. "What are you saying? He wants kids? 'Cause I'm sure one telepathic Grape Ape is more than enough for this city." Cisco says and I nod.

"I second that!" I say.

"I know somewhere we can send him." Wells says and we all look at him.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"When the singularity exploded, I discovered a breach in S.T.A.R. Labs, I ran a similar test, and discovered the same thing. 51 additional breaches. The difference being, the breaches in Central City are scattered all throughout the city, whereas their counterparts in my world, most definitely are not." Wells says walking into the Cortex and we all follow him.

"And you know where they lead?" Cisco asks him.

"Well, I was in the process of figuring all that out. When Dr. Snow so gallantly convinced me to stay. But if I am correct, this breach is gonna get Grodd as close to home as he ever likely to get."

I look at the screen to see that breach Wells was talking about and I look over to Barry. "Ok. Even if you're right, how do we bait Grodd to go through it?" Joe asks and I look at him wondering the same thing. "My son will do it. Won't you, Flash?" Henry asks Barry and I look over to him with a smirk as he nods. "Then suit up, babe." I say as I pull away from his arms and walk over to my suit.

*~*~

I waited for Barry at the breach location with Cisco and Wells. "Cisco, I'm almost there. Are you ready?" Barry asks in the com and I look back at Wells then at Cisco and nod. "I'm in position." he responds and I look back at Wells. "Now, once you turn on the speed cannon, the quark matter will stabilize, stretching the breach about so big. So... Anywhere within this circle will suffice." Wells says and I put a hand on my hip as I stare at the circle. I wait for Barry to come and I see his streak zip by. "Right on time." Wells says and I see Barry stop at the bridge. "I don't have eyes on Grodd. Does anyone see him?" Barry asks and I look around for him. I hear a growl and I turn back to the bridge to see Grodd jump off. "That is a big gorilla." Wells says and I nod. "Where is Caitlin?" Grodd asks Barry and for some reason, he seemed dazed. Grodd backhand slaps him and he flies in the air then crashes to the ground. I look at Barry worriedly about to dash over to him, when Grodd walks up to him and puts his huge foot on Barry's chest. "Where is Catilin, Flash?" Grodd asks him again. "Hey!" I call Grodd and he looks at me and growls. "Hummingbird." he says glaring at me and he growls. "Caitlin's right here." I say to him moving aside and he looks at her sincerely.

"You need to let him go, Grodd." Caitlin says and I look at Barry on the ground.

"Trust us." I tell him.

"Flash and Hummingbird are my enemies. Now, you too." Grodd tells her.

"No. They were trying to save me from you." Caitlin says as we walk up to Grodd.