9

I was in S.T.A.R. Labs glaring at the man who was reading his own autobiography. Harrison Wells. Looks like Dr. Tina McGee wasn't lying about seeing Wells in her facility after all. "Very strange to be holding your autobiography. Especially when you didn't write it. And it's not about you." Wells says closing the book and putting it on the table. "Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Tori Gomez, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-Two. "Hi." Cisco says glaring at the new Wells along with Caitlin and I. "Hi." he says staring at the three of us. "So, let me get this straight. You're the doppelganger of the man who murdered his mom and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie's deaths." Cisco says and I look over to Barry. "Yeah, but he's not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew, because that Dr. Wells' body had been taken over by the Reverse-Flash who was really Eobard Thawne, and Eddie's distant relative from the future." Caitlin rambles and I narrow my eyes at her and shake my head. "You sounded like Felicity then." I tell her and she shrugs.

"Yeah, I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man. I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother, or your friend Ricky." Wells says.

"His name was Ronnie." Caitlin says.

"Him either." Wells says.

"You told me you have proof of your identity." Barry says to Wells.

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal." he says pulling out the satchel Professor Stein had thrown in when the portal was stabilized and hands it to Caitlin. "Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly to the S.T.A.R. Labs on my Earth."

"Technically, this could be mine. But I want to run some tests on you." Caitlin says.

"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth-One counterpart. Your tests will reveal nothing."

"Great! Still gonna run 'em."

"Be my guest."

I walk over to Barry with Cisco as I keep my eyes trained on Wells ready to punch him if he tried anything. "Why are we even listening to him? How do we know he's not evil like the other guy?" Cisco asks Barry. "He saved my life last night. The question is why. I'm guessing you didn't travel between dimensions just to meet the Flash." Barry says. "That's exactly what I did. I came here to help you, Barry. To stop our greatest enemy." Wells says. "He already did that." I say to him with a glare. "I'm not talking about Reverse-Flash. I'm talking about Zoom." Wells replies and I look down. "I see you've already heard of him." he says again and I nod in confirmation. "Yeah, Zoom has been sending metahumans from your world through the breaches to fight me and Tori." Barry says. "Well, they're the symptoms. Zoom's the plague. One that's infected my world and now he's coming for yours." he tells us as he looks at all of us. "What do you know about Zoom?" Barry asks him. "Everything. I created Zoom." he replies as he stares back at Barry and I look back at him with a raised brow.

"I'm responsible for all the Earth-Two metahumans. A fact I've ignored for far too long. But now, I'm doing something about it." he tells us.

"Yeah, well, we're batting a thousand against these breachers." Cisco says.

"Your batting a thousand, Crisco? What's your sample size? Ten? Less? Zoom is obsessed with speed. He will never allow there to be another speedster in the multi-verse. And he's gonna keep sending these metas here, one after the next, all with the same goal. To kill the Flash. Unless we stop him. Together." Wells says.

"Last time we listened to a guy with your face, some bad things went down." Cisco says and I nod in agreement.

"We lost people we cared about." Caitlin says.

"Everyone loses someone they care about, Snow. The real test of character is what you do once  they're gone."

I suddenly hear gun shots and turn to see Joe while Barry caught the bullets heading for Wells. "Joe! Put the gun down!" Barry says to him. "How is he still alive? How are you still alive?" Joe asks trying to walk over to him, but Barry stops him. "Well, I don't know. Because you missed?" Wells says and I turn to glare at him. "Hey, Barry's trying to keep him from shooting at you. You're not helping. So shut up." I say to him. "Let's take a walk, alright? It's all good." Barry tells Joe as they walk out of the Cortex and I walk over to Caitlin and Cisco. "We know someone who can verify  everything that this guy just said." Caitlin says and I nod. "Then talk to Jay and get him here quick." I tell her and she nods as I see Cisco glare at Earth-Two Wells. "Be careful." she tells us walking away and I nod at her, then turn my attention to Wells. "I don't suppose you have a Big Belly Burger in this universe, do you?" he asks us. "This isn't happening." Cisco says and walks to the computers. "Yeah, there is a Big Belly Burger in this universe. But for right now, can you let us cope with this?" I ask him and he nods as I walk over to Cisco. Soon, Barry walks in and wraps his arms around me. "Hey, what's going on?" he asks me as I keep my eyes on Wells who stares at mine and Barry's suits. "Nothing much. I need a drink." Cisco says and I look over to him. "Same here." I tell him really wanting alcohol running through my system at the moment. "Ok. Let's go." Barry says and we walk out.