12

Barry and I were in S.T.A.R. Labs talking to Dr. Light and trying to convince her to help us take Zoom down. "Zoom sent me here to kill you both, but mostly Flash. But I didn't want to." Light tells us and I look at Barry, then back at Light. "But you were fine with killing Linda Park." I tell her crossing my arms. "It was the best bad idea I could come up with. Leave her body for Zoom to find. He'd think I was dead and I'd be free." she replies and I look at her with a raised brow. "How was he supposed to know where to find her body?" Barry asks her. "Just let me go. Let me disappear." Light says and I sigh. "You would spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, never knowing when Zoom was coming." Barry says and I nod. "Ok." she starts to say as she pushes off the cell wall and walks up to the glass hatch. "Then what's your great idea?" she asks us. "How were you supposed to contact him after you killed us?" I ask her. "I was supposed to get something. Something I could only get if you both were dead. And then throw it through the breach as proof." Light explains.

"And then what?" I ask again.

"Then he'd come for me. Confirm the kill and bring me home. Why do you want to know?" she asks us and I look at Barry.

"Because I want to find him." Barry replies.

"You really don't."

"He's gonna keep coming for me. He's gonna keep kidnapping people like you, forcing them to do what he wants, I have to stop him before more people die."

"You can't stop Zoom."

"Yes I can. I will. But we need your help."

"Zoom wants me to throw your emblem through the breach when you were dead. And if I killed you, he wanted me to throw your mask."

"Thanks for the info. We'll come back if we need anything else." I say as we walk away and Barry shuts the pipeline doors.

We walk up to the Cortex, change into our regular clothes, and we start to talk to the others about this new information. "Zoom wants Dr. Light to send him your new emblem and your mask?" Caitlin asks and I nod. "Technically, he wanted her to throw it into the breach if she ever killed me. But we need Barry's emblem for bait." I say putting a hand on my hip. "If we can get Dr. Light to take my emblem, throw it through the breach, the Zoom will come to collect my body and we can trap him." Barry says. "You know it took a lot of work to make that emblem, right?"  Cisco says to Barry. "This is the woman who was willing to kill Linda in order to escape Zoom, but now she's willing to help us catch him?" Caitlin asks and I know where she's coming from. "She knows it's the only way." Barry says and I look over to him and shake my head. "Before I left Earth-2, I worked on a serum to dampen Zoom's speed. All we would need is for Ramon to develop a weapon to deliver it." Wells says and I look at him.

"Oh, great, that could be this year's cold gun." I say sarcastically.

"Maybe another criminal can get it and then we'd have Sergeant Slow." Caitlin says and I look at her with a raised brow.

"I would never let that happen. Sergeant Slow is a terrible name." Cisco says and I shake my head at him.

"Are we forgetting how much more powerful than Barry Zoom seems to be? I mean, if Barry can catch bullets, what's to say Zoom can't catch whatever you shoot at him?" Caitlin says and I nod in agreement.

"Surprise, the element of surprise. All we would do is rig a projectile to fire as Zoom crosses into the breach. He can't stop what he can't see coming." Wells says.

"That's great." Barry tells him and Wells thanks him.

"Joe, voice of reason here?" Caitlin asks.