42

After a while, I felt a bit lightheaded as I waited and Cisco looked at me in concern. "I'm fine, Cisco." I tell him and he looks at me with a raised brow. "Really? 'Cause you don't look alright." he says and I wince in pain as I move my leg. Suddenly, Harry and Caitlin come out with a tray of vials filled with V-Nine and an injector. "Now let her go." Harry says as she grabs the vails and the injector. She carefully examines the injector and walks back to Jesse, "How do I know the two of you didn't lace this with a sedative to put me on my ass?" she asks Harry and Caitlin. "Wouldn't do that." Harry says to Eliza. "Hmm. Can never be too safe, right?" she asks, then she bends down to Jesse and injects the V-Nine into Jesse. We all watch Jesse expecting something to happen, but nothing did happen. "Thanks for the fix, Snow." Eliza says, then she speeds off. "Get Barry." I tell Cisco and Caitlin turns to Jesse. "Are you ok, Jesse?" Caitlin asks her and she nods. Soon, Barry comes in as Harry helps me up and he looks at us, "Good work on the cell, Cisco." Barry says and he looks at me. "Sorry we were held at gun point and I was shot in the freaking leg." I say and he looks at me in concern. "I'm fine. Just a little lightheaded." I say and suddenly, Jesse collapses and I widen my eyes. "Jesse!" Harry yells in concern as he lets go of me and Barry holds me up and we see foam come out of Jesse's mouth. "What's happening?" Barry asks Caitlin and Harry as they dash to her and Caitlin orders them to turn Jesse on her side.

"Eliza shot her up with V-Nine." I explain to him as we slowly make our way over to them.

"She's going into shock. It's too pure." Caitlin says

"What do we do?" Cisco asks.

"We gotta get the V-Nine out of her system." Barry says.

"She needs a blood transfusion. The new blood will flush the drug out of her system." Caitlin says.

"What blood type is she?" Barry asks Harry.

"PZ negative." Harry says.

"Yeah, that's not a thing on this Earth, man." Cisco says to Harry.

"I'm a match." Harry says.

I started to feel dizzy and Barry looks over to me, "Tori?" he calls me in concern and I look at him. "I feel dizzy." I say, then I collapse and everything starts to go blurry. "Tori!" I hear Barry yell my name as he holds me on his lap. "Bring them here!" I faintly hear Caitlin say as I feel my body get scooped up and I was soon on a bed. "Stay with me, babe." I hear Barry say and that's when I black out completely.

*~*~

I hear a beep of a heart monitor as I start to wake up. I flutter my eyes open and look around to see a heart monitor to my left and a blood bag running it's course into my system. "Mija." I hear a voice say and I look to my right to see my dad sitting there. "Hi, Daddy." I say with a weak smile and he smiles back. "Barry told me you were hurt. I came here as quickly as possible." he says and I look around to see Barry leaning on the doorframe. "I'm fine now. It just hurts." I say to him. "Caitlin pulled the bullet out and said that you'd have to be on crutches for 3 weeks." Barry says and I sigh. "Great. Just what I needed." I say and Barry walks over to me. "It's not bad, though, mija." dad says and I nod. "I'm sorry, Tori." he says and I look at him with furrowed brows. "For what? It's not your fault I got shot. Eliza put you in the pipeline. I risked being shot just to get to my suit and fight her. If anything, I'm the one at fault for doing something that stupid." I say and he grabs my hand. "No. It was brave of you to do that. You're so brave, Tori." he says and I smile at him.

"How's Jesse?" I ask him.

"Jesse?" my dad asks.

"She's the other Wells' daughter."

"Jesse's fine." Barry says and I nod.

"You should go talk to the others about finding Eliza. I'll be fine here." I say and Barry nods.