50

Cisco comes back only to tell us that him and Dante were attacked by a meta who was Dante's doppelganger and that he had a weapon that looked like a scythe that could shoot blasts of energy. Harry pulls up a picture of him from Earth-2 and I look at it, "He calls himself Rupture. Another meta-human under Zoom's control from my Earth." Harry says and I place a hand on my hip as I look at the picture. "Great, so he's bringing more of his friends over." I say as I look over to Harry. "It's what I told you that he would do." Harry says. "Ok, well, Zoom must've lied to fake Dante and told him I was the one who killed Reverb, 'cause dude wants me dead. We gotta do something." Cisco says as he rubs his temples. "What else do you know about him?" Barry asks Harry and I look at him. "He gets his power from that scythe he weilds." Harry responds. "Thing's legit, too. It almost took half the van with him." Cisco tells us.

"Alright, then that's what we need to do. We need to figure out a way to get it away from him." Barry says.

"Right. Ok. Alright, I'm sure I can come up with something. I just have to figure out way to not tell Dante why this psychopath looks exactly like him." Cisco says and he walks out of the Cortex.

I look at Barry as he looks down and turns to face Harry and I. "You know what you need to do." Harry tells him and Barry sighs. "I need a minute." Barry says and he walks out of the Cortex. I follow him into the breach room where Harry had set up the contraption that would possibly give Barry his speed back. I saw Barry standing in front of it and I frown as I looked at him. "Hey." I say and he turns to look at me. He turns back to look at the thing, then looks back at me. "This should be an easy decision. Why isn't it?" he asks me as I stood there looking at him. "I mean, it's not like you're picking out what sweater you're going to wear. Getting hit by another particle accelerator explosion? I mean, come on." I say as I cross my arms. "There are so many "what ifs" to this. It's not gonna be simple." I say as I look at the contraption, then back to Barry. "I thought bringing my dad here would make this easier. It just made it a lot harder." Barry says and I shrug. "Yeah, I can understand him not wanting you to do it. He just wants you to be safe." I tell him and he looks at me.

"What about you?" he asks me as he walks up to me and places his hands on my waist.

"I mean, I don't know if I could go through what I went through last time if you get hurt." I say.

He looks back at the contraption, staring at it like it was either life or death, which it could be. I cup my hand on his cheek and he turns to look at me. "Remember what I told you before you gave your speed up to Zoom?" I ask him and he nods. "You said that my speed isn't what made you fall in love with me." he says and I nod. "And it didn't. And it doesn't matter to me if you're The Flash or not. I just want you, Barry." I say and he gives me a small smile. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because in the end, you and I are just meant to be." I say and he presses his forehead against mine. Our noses brush against each other as he stares into my brown eyes and I stare into his green ones. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" he asks and I chuckles slightly as I feel tears on the verge of rolling down my cheek. "You've told me so many times that I've lost count." I say and he chuckles again. "Good." he says and he kisses me tenderly.

*~*~

Both of us walk into the Cortex to see Harry, Joe, and Henry there as the computer beeps and they say something about Caitlin. "What about Caitlin?" Barry asks as we stared at them with curiosity. "She sent us a message. Rupture is gonna attack Jitters tonight." Joe says and I look at Barry. "We gotta move, Barry." Joe says to him as I stare at him. "What're you gonna do, slugger?" Henry asks him and Barry looks down as he thinks. I see Harry turn to face us from the corner of my eye and see him look at Barry. "Having The Flash might be the best way to stop Zoom and all the metas he's sending over. But look, I... Until we know for sure that setting off the accelerator will work, it's too risky, not just for me, for the entire city." Barry says and Harry was about to speak, but Barry continues. "There are countless others that would be affected if the explosion is not contained." Barry tells him. "Yes, but Allen--" Harry was cut off by Barry.