33

In the Cortex, Cisco and Caitlin were counting down how many breaches were being closed as Cisco packed up for the trip as well. "Bam! Uh! That's how it's done." Cisco says celebrating that all the breaches were closed and I laugh. Barry speeds back in and tosses the last Implosion Reactor to Cisco and I walk over to him. "He shoots. He scores." Cisco says catching the device and I wrap my arms around his neck as his arms wrap around my waist. "Well done." I say and he chuckles as he looks at me. "Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym." Barry says and I laugh at him. "D plus." Caitlin replies sharing her grade with the rest of us. "Straight up F. Right here." Cisco says pointing to himself and I widen my eyes. "B plus! I finally triumphed at something you three didn't!" I say excitedly as I laugh and Barry just chuckles as he kisses me. "I can't believe it. We closed all the breaches." Caitlin says and I nod as I look over to her. "All except the one. Our last way to Earth-2" Barry says with a sigh and I turn to hear footsteps and see Wells with a gun strapped to his shoulder and a backpack attached to him. "Ready?" he asks and I look at Barry. "Yeah. I just have a few things I have to take care of first." Barry says to Wells. "Just a reminder, Allen. Clock's ticking." Wells says to him. "It always is." Barry responds and he suddenly sweeps me up and speeds us home.

I open the door and smell the delicious aroma of Italian food, "We're home! And I smell Italian!" I say rushing into the dining room to see Italian takeout on the table. "Then grab a plate and start chowing down before you two leave." dad says and I levitate three plates, placing them on the table. We eat the food and talk for a while until we were all stuffed. "Did you tell Henry you were going to Earth-2?" dad asks Barry and I look at him. "No." Barry says and my dad looks at him with raised brows. "Alright, look, if he knew, he would just try to talk me out of it, and he would probably so..." Barry shakes his head as he tells my dad and I sigh. "I'm sure Henry will understand once we come back." I say and my dad nods. "You two stay safe over there, alright? When you come home, I'll be here with some hot chocolate and some pan dulce (Spanish for sweet bread)." dad says and I smile at him. "Thanks, dad." I say and we head upstairs to get rest before we leave.

*~*~

The next morning, we head back to S.T.A.R. Labs and I grab my bag from the table along with Barry's, then head down to the basement. "Alright, Barry, listen to me. You're about to go through the looking glass. You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down, black is white. And do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally. And good luck." Jay says and Barry nods. "Yeah. Look, if we're not back in 48 hours, that means that Zoom has us. If that happens, you have to close the breach." Barry tells Jay. "We're not gonna do that." Caitlin says but I shake my head at her. "But you have to." I say and she sighs. I turn to look back at Joe and my dad. "You both get yourselves back here in one piece, alright?" Joe says and we nod. I walk over to my dad and wrap my arms around him tightly, "Te cuidas, mija." my dad says in Spanish and I nod. I pull away and kiss his cheek, then grab Barry's hand as we look at the last breach. "You two be careful, ok?" Caitlin says to us and we nod. "We will." I say to her and hug her with one arm, then she hugs Barry. "Hope you get your daughter back." I hear dad say to Wells. "And I'll make sure to get your daughter and son back." Wells says to dad and I smile as I look at Barry. "I love you." I say to him telepathically and he smiles at me. "I love you too." he says kissing my hair and I squeeze his hand tightly. "You don't have to do this." Wells says walking up to us. "Yeah, we do." Barry replies and soon Cisco joins us, then we walk up to the speed cannon. "Is anybody else feeling panic right now? I chickened out of bungee jumping when I was eighteen. But this is categorically a lot scarier." Cisco says to us and I grab his hand to reassure him.

"Once I turn the speed cannon on, the four of you will be able to pass through unharmed. But Barry you need to make sure you keep your speed up." Jay says and Barry nods.