5

I widen my eyes as I stared at the breach literally in the middle of the room. "Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Barry asks as I see the blue portal swirl. "Fifty-two breaches in Central City." he says and I turn to him my eyes still holding their shocked reaction. "I'm sorry, fifty-two?" I ask in shock and Barry looks over to me with a nod. "And the biggest one just happens to be in our basement." Barry says and I look back at the breach. "We need a name for it." Cisco says and I look over to him with narrowed eyes. "It's not a pet, Cisco." Caitlin tells him and I nod in agreement. "No, it's a wormhole." I hear Professor Stein say and I turn to the doorway with wide eyes. "Professor Stein, what are you doing?" I ask him as we both walk over to him. When we found out about the breaches, or mainly Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Jay, and Professor Stein because I was asleep, Professor Stein had passed out for an unknown reason, so he needed to rest and take it easy until we knew the cause. "Your blood pressure is 147 over 82. You could pass out again." Caitlin tells him and I nod in agreement.

"It's merely a few points above the 140 average for someone my age. Besides, I have some ideas I would like to contribute to this discussion, Dr. Snow and Ms. Gomez." he says to us.

"And I wanna hear them. This isn't just a wormhole. It's my way home." Jay says looking at the breach.

"Back to Earth-Two." Caitlin says.

"Jay, you really think that we can use this as some kind of bridge from your world to ours?" Barry asks him.

"Zoom uses the breaches. Why can't we?" Jay asks.

"Well, we don't know how. Everything I put through just bounces back." Cisco says.

"If Zoom's using these breaches to transport people from Earth-Two, maybe it takes a speedster." Barry says.

"Please don't tell me that you're doing what I think you're doing." I say.

Barry speeds to the other end of the room and I sigh in disappointment, "He's doing it." I say and Caitlin nods. Barry speeds into the portal, but bounces back and falls to the ground rolling to the edge of the steps. "Maybe I'm not fast enough." Barry says on the ground looking at us and I just glare at him. "Pendejo! I told you not to do that again!" I yell at him as I walk over and help him up. "I don't believe your speed is the entirety of the issue, Barry. It might be the breach's stability or lack thereof." Professor Stein says. "He's right. We need to think of the breach as a door. And on Earth-Two there's another door. In between we have a hallway. But the hallway's constantly shifting, twisting, collapsing upon itself." Jay says in a way I could understand. "And the doors keep moving with it." Barry says wrapping his arms around me as we stare at the breach again. "So we stabilize the door, we stabilize the hallway." Cisco says. "And then I can jump through it." Barry says pointing at Cisco. "Exactly. It would serve as a kind of cannon. A speed cannon." Jay says and I look at him with a glare. "You really had to go there?" I ask him and he looks at me in confusion as I point at Cisco.

"We should hangout more." he says and I nod at Jay.

"Thank you for giving him the name." I say with a fake smile.

"Alright. No more tests today. All of you are leaving now. As am I. Cherish the gift of youth as I will go cherish my much-needed nap. Clarissa's already on her way to pick me up." Professor Stein says.

"Jitters?" Barry asks and I nod.

"I'm in!" Cisco says. "Caitlin?"

"Sure. Why not?" she says and I smile.

*~*~

I was at a table with Caitlin, Cisco, and Iris, who tagged along after we bumped into her at the entrance, as Barry ordered our drinks. I look over to Barry with the drinks only to see him talk to Patty. "I'll be back. I'm gonna go help Barry." I say to the three and they nod as I start to walk over to them. "Hey, Bar. Need help?" I ask him and he smiles at me. "Yeah." he says and I grab two mugs that were in his hand. "Who's this?" I ask Barry looking over to Patty, but I had to act like I didn't know her since she didn't know Tori, but she knew Hummingbird. "Tori, this is Patty. Patty, Tori." Barry says introducing us and she holds out a hand making me move one of the mugs to the other hand. "It's nice to meet you. You must be Barry's girlfriend." she says and I nod. "You're right. It's nice to meet you Patty. Barry actually told me that you wanted to join Joe's meta-human task force." I say and she nods. "Yeah, I'm actually a part of it now. It sounded really interesting and I'm all about stopping those metas. Not the Flash and Hummingbird though." she says and I nod. "You gonna stick around to celebrate?" Barry asks her. "I don't think I should. I gotta head in to work." Patty says and I nod. "Oh, well, ok. See ya around, Patty." I say to her and she nods as she waves goodbye.