44

A week after Barry had gotten the completed equation from Thawne, Cisco and Caitlin were able to get it finished. Barry was headed Keystone City with the tachyon enhancer to test if it works. "Ok, you guys, I'm here. You got my location?" Barry asks as the four of us, Caitlin, Cisco, Iris, and I, stare at the monitor. "You good? You don't need to, like, strech or somethin'?" Cisco asks him. "No, no, no, I'm good, I'm good." Barry replies. "Let's take this tachyon enhancer out for a test drive." Cisco say and I smirk as I look at him, then look back at the monitor. Barry attaches the tachyon enhancer to himself and Iris and I look over to Caitlin's monitor. "Ooh, yeah, I feel that." Barry says. "That is the tachyon device powering up the Speed Force in your cells like a quick-charge battery." Caitlin explains to him. "How do you feel, babe?" I ask him as I stare at the monitor. "Different." he says and I look at Iris as she looks at me with the same smile I had on my face. "Let's see how long it takes for you to get back here. On my count." Cisco says and he counts down. Barry takes off running, and he seemed to be running faster than he ever could before.

"Dang. This thing got you crusin'." Cisco says and I nod.

"How fast does he normally go?" Iris asks.

"Not this fast." Caitlin says.

"Not even close. Are his vitals ok?" Cisco asks here.

"Yeah, they're perfect."

"Cool. It's like having a pit-stop attatched to your chest." I say with a chuckle and Iris nods.

We watch as Barry speeds around and stare in astonishment. "Guys. I can go faster." Barry says as he pants. "Do it." Cisco says and Barry speeds up even more. He then speeds back into the Cortex and we all look at him in shock. "I'm... I'm back. I'm back." he says and I look at him confusingly. "What if... How long was I gone?" he asks and I walk over to him as I wrap my arms around him. "Let's put it this way. You just annihilated your old record." Cisco says to him. "Yeah, you went four times faster than you have ever been." Caitlin says and I nod. "Four times?" he asks and I nod as I chuckle. "That's as--" 

"As fast as Zoom." Harry says as he walks in. "Well, faster. Actually."

"Hey, uh, do we think that we can get this thing smaller? It kind of sucks." Barry says as he pulls away from me, detaching the tachyon enhancer, and giving it to Harry. "If it sucks, then yeah." Harry says as he takes the enhancer and Barry turns to me. "I'd like an explanation as to what you were talking about earlier." I say and he nods as he leans in and kisses me like he was super excited to see me. "Relax, lovebird. You'll have time to get it on with her later." Cisco says and I roll my eyes as I pull away from Barry. "Alright, so now all we have to do is figure out how to get back to Zoom." Barry says to Caitlin and Cisco. "Yes, uh, just a minor issue. We closed all the breaches and have no idea how to reopen them." Cisco says and I look at Barry. "We're... Wells?" Barry calls Harry and we all look over to him. "Yeah, I have an idea, Allen. Let's keep the breaches closed forever. Forget about the breaches, forget about Zoom." Harry says to him. "Wait, I'm sorry, I thought that you were on board with this?" Barry asks him.

"No. No. I said I will help you get faster. I did not say I would help you give the man who kidnapped my daughter and tortured her a chance to do it again." Harry says.

"Hey, we are not gonna let that happen." Iris says to him.

"Oh, you're not gonna let that happen. Gosh, I wish I'd known that the first time." Harry says sarcastically. "You don't understand. Zoom is different than us. Zoom is not tied to anything. Zoom does not care for anyone." he continues to say. "I do. My daughter's out here on this earth somewhere, I have to find her. We all have people that we care about. Zoom will use that against us. Believe me."