22

When we get to the precinct, Barry runs the tests and I sat on his desk chair listening to music and checking the sheet music on his computer for my performance. I turn to the door to see Oliver walk in and I turn off my music and take my headphones off. "Hey, Barry, Tori. Barry, can I get the results of the DNA test?" Oliver asks him and Barry nods then walks away. "Hey, Ollie. While Barry prints the results out, can we talk?" I ask him and he nods. I stand up and walk out of the lab with Oliver. "You said to me that you'd explain what happened at Jitters, and I've yet to get an explanation. So talk." I say to him once we were far enough from the lab and he sighs. "Remember the little boy that had bumped into us and dropped his Flash action figure at Jitters?" he asks me and I nod. "His mom, the lady that he went up to, is my ex-girlfriend." he says and I raise a brow and shrug. "Ok. So what? She got married and had a kid. She moved on. You moved on. Everyone's happy." I say to him. "It's not like that, Tori. She isn't married. I didn't see a wedding ring on her finger. It was when I was really selfish and stuck up. I had gotten her pregnant and I wanted to help her take care of the baby without getting married. But she had told me that she had a miscarriage and that she was going to move away. I bumped into her two years ago in Jitters, but I didn't know she had a son. I'm thinking that that boy that walked up to her could be my son." Oliver explains.

"Oliver, you think she lied to you about miscarrying the baby?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"That's why I wanted Barry to do the tests. To see if he was my son." Oliver says.

"And how did you get a hair strand off of him?"

"I may have gone to their house, talked to my ex-girlfriend, she dropped his hat on the ground, I picked it up for her and grabbed a loose hair from the hat."

"Ok. So, what do you plan on telling her if the results are positive? 'Hey, I know that you had our kid even though you told me you had a miscarriage?' Not to sound negative, but if he is your son and you want to get to know him, you're gonna have to convince her the right way."

"You're right."

"Have you even told Felicity about your ex-girlfriend who you got pregnant?"

Oliver shakes his head.

"Well, you need to. Keeping secrets from her can be bad news."

He nods and we walk back in the lab to see Barry with the result paper printed out. "Ok, Oliver. Here you go. I gene-sequenced the hair strand with the blood sample you gave me. Still not sure what it has to do with Damien Darhk, but the Y chromosomes match." Barry tells him and I widen my eyes and cover my mouth. "He's your son, Ollie." I say to him telepathically as he looks at the papers with wide eyes as well. "Are you ok?" Barry asks him, but Oliver stays quiet for a minute. "Thanks for this. It's a big help." Oliver says patting Barry's back, handing him the papers, and starting to walk out of the lab. "Barry." Oliver calls him and both Barry and I look at him. "Don't tell anyone about this. You too, Tori." Oliver says and I frown at him as he walks out. "What was that about?" Barry asks looking at me, but I keep my eyes glued to the door he walked out of. "Tori. What's wrong?" he asks grabbing my hand and snapping me out of thoughts and I shake my head. "Alright. I'd like to know what's going on here." I hear Felicity says as she walks into the lab. "Felicity..." Barry says confused to why she had come here. "Yes, I tracked you down. I find people for a living. Actually, I don't get paid... What was that?" she asks as Barry folds the paper with Oliver's DNA test results with his super speed and puts it in his pocket making it so obvious that it was something that she wasn't supposed to see.

"What was what?" Barry asks her and I furrow my brows at him.

"Could you make it any more obvious?" I ask him telepathically.