11

Barry and I walk into S.T.A.R. Labs to see Caitlin patching Jay up. "Caitlin, are you guys ok?" I ask her as I jog up to her and embrace her tightly. "Yeah." she replies and I pull away from her so she could finish up patching Jay up. "Barry, Tori, I'm sorry. Dr. Light's never killed. I thought we could reason with her." Jay says to us. "You cannot reason with someone under Zoom's influence. And a man is dead because of you, Garrick. This whole thing is because of you. He doubts himself. Because of you. But, believe me, Barry can do what you could not. Barry can stop Zoom!" Wells yells at Jay. "I spent two years hunting Zoom." Jay says as they start to argue. "Wrong! Zoom hunted you. You spent the last two years of your life running, running, running from Zoom." Wells says and I start to get frustrated with the two.

"Look, Zoom would have killed me, just like he will kill Barry if you lead him down this path." Jay says.

"No, because he is not like you. Barry runs toward danger, not from it. Because Barry's not a coward." Wells says.

Jay suddenly punches Wells and I widen my eyes at him, then Wells throws the next punch at him. The two fight and I feel my blood boil with anger as I watch them. I use my telekinesis to stop them and pull them apart from each other. "Enough!" Barry and I yell together as we glare at the two and I let the two go. Wells walks away and Barry follows him as I stay behind and glare at Jay. "I know you and Wells don't see eye to eye, but can't you two get along here? We're all a team here in this universe." I tell him and he sighs. "Ok, why don't we all calm down?" Cisco asks and I take a deep breath and walk to the table, leaning on it.

Soon, Wells and Barry come back and tell Cisco to wheel Light's mask in. "How did you get this?" Wells asks Barry as he stares at the mask. "Iris shot it off Dr. Light when she attacked Linda." I respond even though I knew the question wasn't directed at me. "You know how to use the mask to find Light?" Jay asks Wells. "Yes, I do. All we have to do is give it to him." Wells says looking at Cisco. "Why me?" Cisco asks Wells in confusion. "Because you have powers." Wells says and I raise a brow as I look at Cisco and Barry scoffs. "What are you talking about?" Cisco asks him. "I developed this watch to detect metahumans." Wells says and he opens the watch then points it at Barry, then at me, and it beeps both times. Then he points it at Caitlin, but it doesn't beep. "You never got an alert on your phone. You never reprogrammed the S.T.A.R. Labs' satellite. And this is why." Wells says to Cisco and he points his watch at Cisco and it beeps making me widen my eyes. "He's a metahuman." Wells says and I look back at Cisco with furrowed brows. "Cisco, have you known about this? And you didn't say anything to us?" Barry asks him. "Yeah, I was going to tell you. Thanks a lot, Harry. I swear. I was, but I didn't." Cisco says and I shake my head at him.

"Why?" I ask him.

"I was just... I was afraid." Cisco says.

"Afraid of what?" Barry asks him.

"Dr. Wells said the dark matter gave me this, this gift. He said that one day I'd thank him for it. What if I become like him?" Cisco asks.

"Cisco, I don't think any of us would become evil if we all of a sudden got powers. Even if they were from Dr. Wells." Caitlin says to him.

"Yeah. Maybe you're right. I should've said something. That's my fault. I'm sorry." Cisco says and I frown at him.

"Well, you can be sorry later. Because right now, we have to use your powers to find Dr. Light." Wells says.

"Cisco, your abilities, how do they work?" Jay asks him.

"Uh, I get these feelings sometimes. These vibes. Visions of breachers when they come to this Earth. I just-- I'm not sure what triggers it. And sometimes it just happens. Sometimes, it's when I'm touching something of theirs." he explains.