Chapter 1:How it all began

Savannah
I was on my way to first period and I was walking with my head down not looking at where I was going and I bumped into someone.

Savannah: I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!
Riker: It's okay no big deal. You new?
Savannah: Yes today's my first day names Savannah if you where wondering. *shyly smiles*
Riker: I'm Riker, need help to first period? *smiles back*
Savannah: Please I have no idea where I am to do.
Riker: let me see you class of subjects.
     1st period: Mathematics
     2nd period: AP language arts
     3rd period: AP Chemistry
     4th period: PE
     5th period: Lunch
     6th period: study hall
Riker: Well I have all the same classes but 2nd and 3rd period are switched. So I can help you to your classes.
Savannah: Thank you!
Riker: Sure.

We walk to class it was weird to Me that we would have the same classes I mean I am in my 1st year of high school and he looked older then her. Maybe it is because I am in AP classes? O well I don't really care why he seems to be a sweet guy for the most part and kind of cute too.
-------------------------------------------Thanks for reading hope you enjoy it please comment what you thing about it also I need a girl to be in the story as Rocky's and Ryland's girlfriends so let me know if you would like to be in the story.
     ~Courtney Luna