Chapter 22 : Old friends

Savannah
It has been a couple weeks since Rylee's party and everything. Riker and I are still going strong. We are at lunch right now when someone hugs me from behind and it's not Riker because he is a cross from me. I turn around and see...

Savannah: Alex!
Alex: Hey sexy. *savannah stands up hugging him forgetting about the lynches*
Savannah: Not that I'm mad but why are you here?
Alex: I've been looking for you all day. Today is my first day here.
Rocky: Not to be rude but who is this?
Savannah: This is Alex we meant in pre-k. Alex, this is Rydel, Rocky, Ross, and Riker.
Alex: It was nice to meet you all but I should go. Savannah see you after school. *leaves to his Locker*

Riker: What the hell was that?!
Savannah: What are you talking about?
Riker: You didn't even care that he was hugging you and called you sexy.
Savannah: Still don't see why this is so bad. Oh wait I- *laughs*
Riker: You think it's funny that for just let a guy flirt with you right in front of me. You know what maybe you should date him.
Savannah: Riker really?! You want to brake up because of him calling me sexy. He was kidding, he doesn't like me or girls. He's gay.
Riker: Savannah! I didn't-
Savannah: You know what it's fine. Maybe we should just brake up. I mean if you can't deal with one word then, you clearly don't trust me.
Riker: Savannah don't do this I-
Savannah: Bye Riker. Bye guys. Talk to you later I guess.

In Study Hall Savannah is sitting with Alex and Rylee is sitting with the Lynches because he doesn't like Alex.
Riker: Just asking but why do you not like Alex. It seems like Savannah and Alex are close.
Rylee: We all know Savannah got held back and that is because she was always with him. He was a bad influence on her. Alex and Savannah would go out as friends and he would bring her back drunk.
Rydel: Is that who she would sneak out to see? She told me about that but never said a name.
Rylee: I don't know about that but-
Savannah: Hey Rylee I'm going out tonight you can just sleep over next time okay?
Rylee: Where are you going?
Savannah: Don't worry about it. *leaves with Alex skipping the rest of last period*
Rylee: She is already going back to her old ways. Riker you need to help me I mean she's your girlfriend right?
Riker: No sorry buddy Ithought you already knew. Savannah and I broke up earlier today.
Rylee: Well then I guess we just hope she doesn't go back to her old ways.
Rydel: What do you mean her old ways. I mean she would she seems so nice and innocent now. How could that guy change her over night?
Riker: I don't know but it could happen. People change all the time. Even when you wish they wouldn't, because you want them to stay the same forever. Who they are is who they are no one should change.

-------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think. Vote and comment!
~Courtney Luna