Chapter 31 : Exited

Rydel
It is now Friday and Savannah is coming home with us right now and we are going to have a sleepover all weekend. Yes she is staying tell Monday morning when we go to school. We decided we needed a girls weekend.

In the car on the way home
Rydel: I'm so exited!
Savannah: Well we have all weekend to do whatever.
Rydel: I missed our sleepovers!
Savannah: Me too.
Ross: What are you girls going to do? *savannah and Rydel looked at each other and back to Ross*
Rydel/Savannah: Everything! *they giggled as they said together*
Riker: Like?
Rydel:  We are going to do makeovers, pranks, drama talk, boy talk, movies, face masks, and shopping!

          At the house in Rydel's room
Savannah: Can I put my bag under your bed?
Rydel: Sure.
Savannah: Okay all down let's get this sleepover started.
Rydel: What shall we do first? face masks?
Savannah: Sound good.
They pu on there face masks not being able to take them off for an hour, because of this they put in some music. Turning it down to talk about boys.

Rydel: So I have to ask are you going to get back together with Riker?
Savannah: Honesty, I don't know what I'm going to do. Riker is an amazing guy and I love him for that. It's just I never wanted to give him a reason not to trust me and now he has one.
Rydel: Riker has been thinking too the last couple of days. He has been talking to me about ways he can get you back. Savannah, he is really trying.
Savannah: I know. I just I don't know I don't want to make a decision that in the long run is bad for me. I mean what if we break up.
Rydel: What if you guys stay together and have a strong relationship because you know everything about each other. Not just the good or the bad but both.
Savannah: Your right. I shouldn't focus on what could go wrong but in what could go right.
Rydel: So does this mean you will give the relationship another go?
Savannah: Yes. She said as they both smiled. Savannah decided to talk to him about it tomorrow to let her sleep on her decision one that she was happy about.

    In the middle of the night  in Riker's room
Savannah: *shakes Riker a little* Please wake up.
Riker: Savannah, what happened? Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream? He said in worry.
Savannah: Everything is going to be okay hopefully. I just needed to talk to you. Early Rydel and I were talking with doing so I think I have a decision.
Riker: *fully awake now* Okag what is your decision?
Savannah: I don't know what is going to happen with us in the long run *Riker looked sad* but I don't care I want to be with you.
Riker: Really?
Savannah: Ya I mean if that's what you want too. It is what you want right?
Riker: Yes. *pulls Savannah into his arms cuddling with her*
Savannah: I have to get back to Rydel's room we will talk tomorrow.
Riker: Please don't leave yet. Sleep in here I love it when you sleep in my arms. It lets me know you okay and safe.
Savannah: Okay. *kissed his cheek* Goodnight.
Riker: Goodnight my love.
With that they both fall asleep in each other's arms.
_________________________________Thanks for reading! Vote and Comment!
~Courtney Luna