Chapter 23 : What now

Alex
I just came back and I already have Savannah back. We were going to go clubbing tonight but she wasn't up for it. Plus we had school the next day so she is sleeping over at my house. Right now we are watching a movie and cuddling.
Alex: Girly?
Savannah: Ya.
Alex: Go to sleep, you can't even keep your eyes open.
Savannah: I don't want to go to sleep yet.
Alex: Then just take a nap I mean it is not even 9 yet.
Savannah: Okay.

At the Lynches
Stormie: You okay sweetheart?
Riker: No I love her and I need to get her back. Which I already have a plan.
Rydel: Good I don't want to see her get hurt. That guy doesn't look like a good one.
Rocky: I don't think he is who he tell Savannah he is. He just leaves off a bad vibe.
Ross: I thought that too but that might have to do with what Rylee told us about him.
Riker: I don't know. All I know is I love her and I'm not giving up that easy.

                       Next Day
(Savannah, Adrian, and Alex are all in the same classes but Adrian is not in their last period)
Adrian: Hey Riker before I go to class can I talk to you?
Riker: Ya what's up?
Adrian: I just want to apologize for what I did when I first came here. It wasn't cool if me.
Riker: Thank you but Savannah and I are not together at the moment.
Adrian: Sorry to hear that but if you need anything tell me.
Riker: Actually I could use your help. I have a plan to get Savannah back but-
Adrian: Don't worry just text me the plan and what you want me to do. I can talk to her in class if you want.
Riker: Thank you.
Adrian: No problem.

(In class with Alex Savannah and Adrian)
Adrian
Riker texted me to just bring him up in the conversation and tell him what she says about him. That way he knows if he has a chance to get her back.
Alex: I'm bored.
Savannah: Hi bored I'm Savannah.
Alex: Haha your so funny and if you can't tell I'm being sarcastic.
Savannah: I can tell. *laughs loud*
Teacher: Miss Latimer would you like to explain to the class what is so funny.
Savannah: I would but it's one of those had to be there moments and I know you guys were here but you weren't listening. *the class laughs at her respond to the teacher*
Teacher: Miss Latimer go to the office now!
Savannah: Whatever. *leaves class to go to the office*

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating a lot. It was my birthday yesterday. Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! What do you think will happen? Will it go back to normal?
~Courtney Luna