Chapter 53 : Story time

At Savannah and Michelle's house (Everyone there with them)
Michelle: Okay Sweetheart I love you and I know that being kidnapped and hurt is not something you wanted to happen but it did. I just can't life with not know what happened to my baby girl.
Savannah: Mom I love you with all my heart but I just can't talk about it right now. *runs to her room*
Riker: I'll talk to her.
Rydel: Are you sure that is a good idea?
Riker: You have a better idea? Rydel shook her head no and Riker made his way to Savannah's room.

Riker: Savannah we all care about you and thought we would never see you again. I want to people who did this to you to be punished but that won't happen if you won't talk to us and the police about this. *pulled her into a hug* Please tell me baby please.
Savannah nods they lay there for a second. Savannah laying there for a second pulling her thoughts together. Then going downstairs to talk to everyone about it at once.

Savannah: Okay the night of the dance when I was going home someone pulled me too there car, making me take pills to get me to sleep. When we got to this house and that person, Alex started to beat me. Then the next day he told this group of guys they could do whatever they want to me. They beat the sh*t out of me. So a couple days after that I tried to get out of that place. I found keys to a window in Alex's room climbed out of it and a alarm went off. He saw what I was doing and I ran. But what I didn't know was there was a electrical gate right outside the house so I couldn't leave. *starts to tear up* They made me stay out there for what I think what two day in the pouring rain. When Alex finally let me back in he made me play these game. I-I
Michelle: *grabs her hand* It is okay sweetheart we are all here for you and just want to know what you have been there so we can help you.
Savannah: *took a deep breath and continued with the story* He made me play game like Who gets water me or you, Truth or dare that ended up in beatings, and would you rather that ended up with me passed out with no memory of what happened. He told me that if I wasn't being held hostage but kidnapped because he was never going to let me go... he said the reason he was doing this was because everyone told me not to hangout with him so I stopped and he didn't like that. I tried to fight back but there was like 6 of them.
Michelle: What happened if you tried to fight back? *savannah lifted up her shirt them seeing her scars, cuts, and bruises*

That night after everyone went home Savannah went to bed or at least tried too. She was having nightmares of them coming back for her. Savannah stayed up that whole night remember all the things Alex told her to change about herself and a part of her was listening.