Chapter 27 : Worried sick

Riker
After about two hours of just talking and laughing Savannah began to fall asleep. I told her it was okay and for her to go he bed. I picked her up, walked to the car, and drove up to her house. Not wanting to wake her up. Her mom let me in so I could take her up to her room. I payed her down, kissed her cheek and left to drive home.

           In the morning: Text messages 
Savannah: Good morning baby thank you for taking me home last night. Sorry I fall asleep I guess I was tired.
Riker: Good morning beautiful. Your welcome and it is totally okay I wouldn't have wanted you to stay up and be more tired. Want to come over today?
Savannah: I was going to go shopping with Alex today. Want to do something tonight?
Riker: Sure love you have fun talk to you later.

     With Alex and Savannah at the mall
Savannah: Where to go first?
Alex: I thought you said you wanted to get more makeup.
Savannah: I do, but where do want to go?
Alex: Well let's get your makeup then I going to get my nose pierced.
Savannah: Ouch that's going to hurt.
Alex: You would look cute with one too. Want to get matching ones?
Savannah: You know I do. Everyone keeps tell me that I'm changing maybe it's time I do.
Alex: That's my girl now hurry I'm exited.

                With the Lynches
Riker: Anyone want to play cards?
Rydel: Yes I'm so bored and Vanni's with Alex.
Riker: I know I'm going to her house later. After they get back.
Rydel: O
Riker: Spill. What happened?
Rydel: Nothing it is just Vanni and I used to always have sleepover and go out and now we barely talk to each other.
Riker: How about you come with me tonight to see her?
Rydel: That's okay I wouldn't want to be a third wheel.

Back with Alex and Savannah
Alex: *already his already now it is Savannah's turn* You got this. It only hurts for a second.
Worker: Okay one, two, third, ... all done.
Savannah: That didn't hurt at all.
Alex: Say that to my hand I think if you wouldn't of let go, it would off fallen off.
Savannah: *giggles* Sorry.

They shopped again tell they couldn't walk no more. Which was tell 11:30pm. Them going to Savannah's house.which meant she was late really late.

Alex: Your parents are going to kill you.
Savannah: Let's just hope they are asleep. *both turning around seeing the Lynches and her mother behind them*
Alex: I'm out, good luck. *leaves*
Savannah's mom: Where have you been we were worried sick abou- What's that in your nose?
Savannah: I got my nose pierced you like?
Savannah's mom: No I don't like. You are late home, getting in trouble in school, failing tests, Savannah you have changed and I don't like it. You don't need to change for Alex and better yet you are not aloud to hang out with him ever!
Savannah: This has nothing to do with Alex, mom.
Savannah's mom: I don't care. You are to apologize to the Lynches and go to you room. They were worried sick about you.

Savannah: Sorry I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I just lost track of time.
Stormie: I'm just glad your okay. *hugs her quickly going outside with Mark.
Riker: *gives her a kiss on the cheek* We were supposed to meet up after remember.
Savannah: Sorry I totally forgot. If makes you feel better I'm not aloud to talk to Alex anymore so I won't forget next time.
Riker: I love you Savannah. *kisses her* her some sleep. *left with his brothers*
Rydel: Love you Savannah please don't change be you. *left*

Savannah
When everyone left I went up to my room, put on pjs, and went to sleep. After thinking about what I was going to do I can't live like this anymore. I thought that if I changed I would get my mom attention. My mom never even talked to me about my father's death she just told me to stop crying and move on. I just don't know what to do anymore and now my mom hates me, my boyfriend is disappointed, and I can't talk to the one person who understand what I'm going through.

-------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading! Vote and comment!
~ Courtney Luna