Chapter 5 : dinner talks

At the dinner with the Lynches
Stormie: So how was school?
Riker:Good.
Stormie: You like her?
Ryland: Who?
Rocky: This new girl at school named Savannah.
Riker: We are just friend and even if I did like her it's not like she likes me.
Rydel: I think she likes you too.
Riker: Well we just met today.
Mark: So what I'm hearing is you like her but you are not telling us because you just met her.
Riker: Ryland how was your day?
Ryland: My day was great and I want to met this Savannah girl.
Mark: Me too.
Riker: Well Rocky and I have a group project with her so she might come over again tomorrow.
Ross: Again?
Rocky: She came over today and met Mom.
Rydel: So Ryland and Dad are the only ones that don't know her.
Ryland: Yup.
Stormie: Why don't you invite her over for dinner tomorrow night, it would be nice.
Riker: We are just friends mom.
Stormie: Okay okay you are just friends but I still think it would be nice to invite her over for dinner.
Riker: Okay I will talk to her tomorrow at school.
Rocky: Just call her now.
Ross: Ya.
Ryland: Ya.
Rydel: Ya.
Riker: Umm okay?

On the phone
S: Hello?
R: It Riker.
S: O hey need something?
R: Well my brother and I were talking to my mom about the project and she thought it would be nice to invite you to dinner tomorrow. You busy?
S: Umm... I would have to check with my parents but I don't see why not. Please tell you mom I said thank you.
R: Of course bye.
S: O one more thing.
R: Yes.
S: I sent the rough draft of the paper to Rocky's laptop. Just thought I would tell you.
R: Okay thank you bye.
S: Bye.

Call ends (Everyone could hear her she was on speaker)
Mark: She seems very nice.
Rydel: She is.
Ross: I mean I don't know her well but at lunch she was very nice.
Riker: She is very nice and is in almost all my classes.
Rocky: True story. Rocky said making them all laugh and they finished dinner as they talked and laughed while teasing Riker a little or a lot.

                 Next Day
4th period:PE:working on project
Rocky: Okay so I read the paper last night and there was a couple typos but other then that it was good.
Savannah: Okay thanks I will go though and recheck it but have you guys thought of the model yet.
Riker: No what are we going to do it on?
Rocky: I have no idea. Savannah?
Savannah: I thought about it but I not good at that kind of stuff.
Riker: Well how about a umm maybe a idea of a sport we don't have at school.
Rocky: Like pictures of us playing that sport?
Riker: Ya?
Savannah: I think that is a great idea but to make that into a model we can get the ball of the sport and paste the pictures onto it.
Rocky: okay but what sport?
Riker: Soccer?
Rocky: Okay can we all meet up at the sport store downtown after school?
Savannah: I would but I walked to school today I mom needed to go somewhere.
Riker: I'll drive you there if you want.
Savannah: You sure?
Riker: Ya it no big deal.
-------------------------------------------Updating all weekend hope you enjoy please remember to vote and comment it means a lot!

                 ~Courtney Luna