Chapter 34 : Classes switched

Two Days Later
Cheer Coach: Okay everyone today is the last day of tryouts. I pretty much know who is on the team. Yet today is your last day to show me what you can do. Today I'm going to give you guys a couple cheers to do. Then some flips and such to do. Then we will talk team and games. O I almost forgot I'm going to give a song to make up a dance to. *hands out a sheet with cheers and the songs splitting up to our groups to make 3 eight counts*

Savannah: Okay Soap by Melanie Martinez. We have 20 more minutes to do the song. We got the cheers down.
Rydel: Lets do a pop dance, starting off easy then go hard. Like a turn of three counts, then land it with a front flip.
Savannah: Then maybe we could grad hands flipping you over my back or maybe...
After they got the dance ready to show the coach. They did it is perfect timing the time was almost out. After everyone did there cheers and dances the coach decided it was time to give the names of the girls on the team.

Cheer Coach: Okay and the girls on the team are... *Savannah and Rydel gran hands* Ashely, Rydel, *the boys cheer* Grace, Faith, Natalie, Zoey, Alexa and our team captain Savannah. *the boys cheer again*
After going to the boys the coach came up to them.
Coach: Savannah do you know what captain has to do for the team?
Savannah: Please don't say shorter skirt! *everyone laughs at her*
Coach: No well yes with a crop top. Yet not what I was looking for. You get to be the leader and get to practice an hour early which means your p.e and study hall are switched. See you ladies at practice Thursday. *leaves*
Savannah: Which means I'm going to have like zero classes with you guys.
Rocky: Riker and I are still in your classes and we will see you at lunch.
Riker: It will be okay plus if it makes you feel better we find out captain of the football team tomorrow and they will have to switch classes too.
Ross: Coach didn't say which one of us on the team it was he forgot and we find out Thursday too.
Savannah: Hopefully it's one of you guys.

They all got in the car drove Savannah home and went back to there house. That night went by fast as soon as they got home they did the little homework they had left. Then showered and armrest dinner getting ready for bed. Putting everything by the door for tomorrow morning.

-------------------------------------------------------
Ps: if you were wondering Savannah and Alex never talked but will soon don't worry!Thanks for reading! Love you all! Vote and Comment! Say tune for the next chapter it will be up soon.

~Courtney Luna