Chapter 44 : Dress Shopping

A Couple weeks later
Savannah
Homecoming! Homecoming was this Friday and they were going to tell all of us who won but we all wanted to find out at the Game! After the Game we are all going to this party that the school put together. Right now it is Wenesday and Rydel and I not thinking about it are just now going shopping. After school of course she would never agree to skip class.

Rydel: How do I look? *came out of the dressing room wearing a knee high black dress with gold sparkles going up the dress*
Savannah: I really like it. It's so well, you.
Rydel: I like to but I don't know about the back. *turns around*
Savannah: Because of it being open? I like it but you are not going to be able to wear a bra.
Rydel: I know. I love this dress! I have to get it! *going back into the dressing room and changing back into her clothes buying the dress. Then going to the next store

Rydel: Okay now to find you a dress!
Savannah: I hope I can find one I've never been good at shopping for clothes.
Rydel: Well now you have me and we are not leaving tell you find your dream dress!
Savannah: Thanks.
Rydel: No problem.
Savannah: how about this one? *showing her a beautiful sky blue dress that was that a little longer then mid-thigh and strapless*
Rydel: OMG! We got a winner!
Savannah: You know maybe I should try it on before we say a winner?
Rydel: Probably a good idea.
Savannah: *goes to try it on and comes out to show Rydel* Still a winner?
Rydel: Love it! Wait... let me see the back. *Savannah turns* Yup, still a winner! You like it?
Savannah: *nods* I'm going to get it. *changes into her clothes buying the dress*

Rydel: Okay just one more store I want to get earrings and a necklace to match. *after looking around for a little she ended up buying a pair of Black hoop earrings and a gold lock it and Savannah got a light blue lace chocker*
Savannah: I'm so ready to go home.
Rydel: Me too. Can I just go to your house and have my brothers pick me up at your house?
Savannah: Of course you need to leave you dress and stuff at my house anyways because we are getting ready at my house.
Rydel: *getting into the car with Savannah* How are we doing that because we have to wear our cheer uniforms?
Savannah: The game is going to end an hour before the dance starts I will drive us back to my house we will change and your brothers will pick us up.
Rydel: Okay that makes more sense.

Later that night Riker picked up Rydel saying Goodnight to Savannah. After they left she took a shower and went to bed. Looking forward to Friday. Just one more day.