Chapter 35 : Who is it?!

Riker
Today we find out who is team captain. It has been a day in which Savannah has switched classes and I want to be back in her class so bad. Not only do I want to be in her class but I also what to be team captain because it is my last year in high school. Plus it would be really cool.

                         At Lunch
Rydel: I miss getting the answers in study hall from you.
Savannah: Literally same yesterday in study hall I sat in the corner of the room looking at my homework. While thinking what the hell I'm doing with my life
Rydel: Well hopefully today will be the last day your by yourself. You boys think one of you will be captain?
Rocky: Hopefully Riker, if not Ross and I.
*bell rings*
Savannah: See you at practice? *looking at Rydel*
Rydel: Okay course. See you then. Good luck!
Riker: See you after practice. *he kissed her cheek for a second then got to class*

With Savannah
(Ps: this is just her p.e class but with other students so she can do to practice sooner)
Teacher: Okay class today I'm having you run a mile while I time you. The first to finish will get to pick something for the rest of the class todo. Something like squats or push ups. When I saw go you will start running. And ready... set... Go!
*the whole class ran as fast as there feet could take them wanting to be there first*
Teacher: Okay and I winner or person who go here the fastest was Alexis followed by Savannah get second only by a couple steps. Okay now Alexis what would you like the class to do.
Alexis: Umm... 20 squats? *the class does as she says.
Teacher: Okay today I'm letting you go about 15 minutes early. So everyone in class tomorrow. *the teacher said and everyone was happy school was finally over but Savannah still had practice*

       Half-way through Practice
Coach: Okay everyone today we got some serious work done but we still have a lot to work on before our first game next week. So since it is Thursday no more practice this week but next week we have practice Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoon before the game that night. Now we are going to do some trust exercises to build team spirit. Okay now everyone listen to Savannah.
Savannah: Okay we are going to start off doing a team pyramid! Now tallest in the bottom and we will work ourself up the pyramid!
Savannah: *couple minutes later* Okay now that I relies that there is not an even amount of people on the team. It is fine the pyramid still works all we have to do is Rydel and I will share the top layer.
Coach: Maybe we could have Savannah on Rydel's shoulders?
Rydel: Umm, I think we should share the top layer because we are just getting used to the pyramid.
Savannah: Agree.

Savannah
After finally getting pyramid down. Coach decided that we should end practice. Which I was not mad about I was so tired and I didn't know why. The good thing is Rydel and I get to watch the boys practice this time because they are still at practice. Can't wait to find out who is team captain! Even if it is not Riker or one of the boys I'm still happy for them making the team.

                   Football Practice
Coach: Before I forget last practice I forgot to tell you all who was team captain. So I'm going to tell you now and the team captain is . . . . .