Chapter 11 : Movie time

With the girls at sleepover
Rydel: Okay now that our facials are done, time to do our nails.
Savannah: What color are you painting your?
Rydel: Pink, you?
Savannah: I was think maybe sky blue.
Rydel: Sound pretty, blue is you color.
Savannah: Thanks. Who do you like I mean you know I like Riker who do you like?
Rydel: I mean there is this guy named Ellington but I've known him forever and my brothers would never be okay with that.
Savannah: Well I think if you like him go for it. What is the worst that could happen?
Rydel: For starter he has been my best friend for years, family to my brothers, and he has a girlfriend but they are a off and on relationship.
Savannah: Well maybe there relationship is off and on because he like you. I mean I don't know the guy but if he doesn't like you he's crazy.
Rydel: Thanks Vanni, your the bestest friend a girl could have!
Savannah: Thanks.

With boys/time this is happening
Ross: So did the date go as planned?
Riker: Ya it was great.
Rocky: She is here right isn't she sleeping over?
Riker: She is having a sleepover with Rydel in the next room can't to tell by them screaming.
Ryland: You know they are probably talking about you.
Riker: They probably are.
Rocky: I hope you guys work out u mean I know you just started dating her but I mean she is amazing.
Ryland: I agree with you on the fact that she is amazing for all I know but I don't really know her.
Ross: We should all go swimming tomorrow it would give Ryland a chance to know her better.
Riker: Sounds good, don't know what Rydel and Savannah have planned for tomorrow but it should be okay.
Ryland: Perfect, I want to know this girlfriend of my brother's.

Back with the girls
Rydel: Hey want to go swimming with the boys tomorrow? Riker just texted me.
Savannah: Sure that sounds like fun.
Rydel: Okay its time to watch a movie and I don't have one in my room so living room it is.
Savannah: Okay. She said following Rydel to living room only to notice the boys are watching tv.
Rydel: Can we use the tv to watch a movie?
Rocky: If we can watch it with you guys.
Rydel: O come on it's our sleepover.
Rocky: Savannah what do you think?
Savannah: I'm not getting into this, Rydel we can always just use your iPad.
Rydel: I know but it's not the same, I want this sleepover to be amazing, do you know the last time I have had a sleepover?
Savannah: No.
Rydel: A long time ago, when was yours?
Savannah: I've never had a sleepover before.
Rydel: Really?!
Savannah: Yup.
Rydel: Okay then we can just use the tv to watch a movie but I get to pick the movie. She said looking at Rocky and he nods.
Rocky: Fine.
Savannah: What movie? She said going to sit up Rydel and Riker on the couch.
Rydel: Ummm... What about fault in our stars?
Savannah: I love that movie but it always makes me tear up.
Rydel: Me too even though I have watched in a hundred times.
Savannah: Same.

That night went by fast. They watched the Fault in our stars, played a couple games with the boys, then Savannah and Rydel went back to her room to do makeovers. After all of that everyone fall asleep the girls totally forgetting about prancing the boys but they would always have tomorrow when they go swimming.
-----------------------------------------------Thank you for reading! Remember to vote and comment it means a lot.