Chapter 48 : The Family

Savannah
I fell as if I have been beaten all night but I guess that how you feel after getting beaten all night. I walked around the room that whoever toke me put me in looking for a way out. But nothing. No windows. No holes. Nothing under the bed. Nothing but a bed that was harder then a rock and a door with like 10 locks. I don't know what to do. Whoever toke me I don't know what they could possibly want. I don't know what to do! Tell there is someone on the other side of door unlocking the locks. I ran to the corner of the room. When they opened the door I didn't know who it was because of them wearing a mask.
???: O sweetheart don't worry I won't hurt you or at least I won't kill you. Yet. Now drink this and take this pill.
Savannah: What do you want with me? Just let me go! *??? smacks her across the face*
???: SHUT UP! BY THE TIME I GET BACK IN HERE YOU BETTER HAVE TAKEN THE PILL! *left the room*

Minutes later coming back in and noticing Savannah had not done as told. Grabbing her, pushing her up the side of a wall, and throwing the pill in her mouth making her take it. Holding her like that what seemed like forever. Eventually the pill kicked it making Savannah fall asleep. ??? and ???'s helpers toke her to another room that looked like the one in her apartment.

At the Lynches (Savannah's mom is at the house too)
Stormie: What do you mean she didn't come home last night? She told me she was going to walk because it was short.
Riker: Mom they live on the other side of town.
Stormie: I'm so sorry I had no idea.
Savannah's mom: Its not your fault that girl is so stubborn. I'm so worried about her she didn't come home and won't answer her phone.
Rocky: Could she be at a friends?
Rydel: We are the only ones she really hangs with but I guess it is possible.
Riker: *getting up to get his keys*
Mark: Where do you think your going?
Riker: I have to go look for her. What if she isn't okay or something happens to her. Dad, I love her.
Mark: I know son but you have to stay her with us and Savannah is strong she will be okay.
Ross: I think we should call the police I mean what if something happened. She did walk home in the middle of the night.
Mark: I think Ross is right. I will go call them.
Riker: *whispering to himself* Please be okay Savannah.
After Mark called the police they came to the home asking everyone questions and for a picture ID. Then after going off to look for her starting with places she loves to go. Hoping to find her. Savannah's Mom totally losing it crying her eyes out. Stormie being there to keep her calm.

                  With Savannah
*Savannah woke up with a rag around her mouth and a rope that tided her to a chair in a room that looked just like hers. Everything was the same to the stain in the carpet to the writing in her desk in the corner. The only thing that was different was the fact that there was no way out.*
???: Hello Savannah. I thought since I'm keeping you here. I would show you who I am. Maybe then you won't act like a baby. *taking off the rag around her mouth and then ask in his face*
Savannah: Why? Of all people I would never thing you...
-------------------------------------------------------Do you know who it is? I do haha. Tell next time thanks for reading if you enjoyed Vote and Comment! ~Courtney