Chapter 14 : Over the phone

Riker
Right now Rydel and Savannah are in Rydel's room. Rydel is helping Savannah get ready because we are going on a date in a couple minutes. I can't wait we are going to have a picnic in this tree house I found when I was a kid. It brings back so many memories.

Riker: You ready? *knocks on Rydel's room*
Savannah: One second. *opens the door*
Riker: You look beautiful.
Savannah: Thanks handsome.
Riker: Shall we get going?
Savannah: We shall.

Walk to the treehouse (Savannah has a blindfold on)
Savannah: When can I look?
Riker: We are almost there, I promise just a little longer.
Savannah: Okay.
Riker: and we are ... here. You may look now.
Savannah: Omg Riker is so beautiful.
Riker: I found this spot when I was taking a walk one day. No one know about it but you and me.
Savannah: Your secrets safe with me.
Riker: Okay, now come on lets go inside.

Savannah: You are so romantic Riker.
Riker: Why do you say that?
Savannah: We are in a treehouse, eating chocolate covered strawberries, while looking at the sunset.
Riker: You don't like, do you? Look I'm sorry I just thought th-
Savannah: No I love it. Thank you for bring me here.
Riker: Anytime. He said while wrapping is arms around her while she is in between his legs. It doesn't get better then this.
Savannah: I love this.
Pretty soon they were not having a conversation just looking out at the sunset, when Riker was about to say something he noticed that Savannah had fallen asleep. So he decided that to take her home.

The next morning Riker got up and decided to call Savannah to tell her good morning.
Savannah: Hello? *said in sleepy too. Because of just waking up*
Riker: Good morning gorgeous.
Savannah: Good morning handsome, what are you doing up so early?
Riker: Baby, it 9am I don't think you can call it early.
Savannah: Well I had the best sleep ever. Ps: I'm sorry for falling asleep on our date and Thank you for taking me home.
Riker: That is okay Vanni, you were tired it's not a big deal and welcome.
Savannah: Well thanks again I guess.
Riker: I love you. He said for the first time scared or Savannah's response, because of it being kind of random.
Savannah: Love you too.
Riker: I'm sorry.
Savannah: For what, you did nothing wrong?
Riker: I know that I should have told you in person and made it romantic. It's just I've never told a girl I love you before and I was scared you didn't feel the same way and... *he continued to explain*
Savannah: Riker, honesty I don't care about all that and just because we didn't say it in person or over a romantic date doesn't mean it was not romantic. I thought it was very romantic of you.
Riker: Really?
Savannah: Really.
For what seemed like a while they just talked and talked an tell Riker got called downstairs and Savannah had a call on the other line.
-----------------------------------------------

What do you think about them saying love you over the phone? Do you agree with Savannah? Thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment.
~Courtney Luna