Chapter 12 : Time to swim

Rydel: Wake up Savannah we are eating breakfast then going swimming.
Savannah: Okay and can I borrow a swimsuit? I didn't bring one with me.
Rydel: Of course. *hands her a bikini and left the room to let her get ready* Here.

               At breakfast
Stormie: I thought you woke Savannah up for breakfast?
Rydel: I did she is changing in to swimsuit, we are going swimming in a little. *Savannah comes downstairs with swimsuit on and a cover up on top*
Stormie: Good morning Savannah.
Savannah: Good morning Stormie.
Stormie: Want some for breakfast?
Savannah: No thank you I'm okay.
Rydel: You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Right?
Savannah: Ya I know, but I don't eat breakfast.
Rydel: Okay then.
Ryland: So everyone ready to go swimming?
Everyone else but Mark and Stormie: Yes!
Stormie: You kids be safe.
Everyone else(Not Savannah): Yes mom.

On the pool
Ryland: So Savannah?
Savannah: Ya?
Ryland: Don't know. He said making everyone laugh.
Riker: What did you girls do last night?
Rydel: Do each other make up and nails and...
Savannah: Talk about you.
Riker: Really what about me?
Savannah: Can't tell you. It's girl code. She said and Rydel nodded to agree with her.
Rydel: What is said in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.
Rocky: Haha that sounds dirty.
Ross: Real mature. He said then we all look at each other and burst out laughing.

Ryland: Anyways Savannah where were you born?
Savannah: Colorado. You? She said making us all look shocked.
Savannah: What did I miss?
Riker: We were all born in Colorado too.
Savannah: Cool.
Rocky: Wait this is the test to see if we can talk to you. What football team do you like?
Savannah: Broncos! Is there any other team.
Ross: Riker you have a keeper. He said making everyone laugh and Riker blush a little.
Riker: You watch football?
Savannah: Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't watch sports.
Riker: I know? you just don't seem like the sporty time. Savannah looked at him weird and he looked back as if to say what?
Savannah: I'm on the basketball and cheerleading team, or was at my old school.
Rydel: Are you going to play on the teams here?
Savannah: I'm going to tryout for the basketball team on Monday and the cheer coach said I have to wait till next season.
Rydel: Cool. Savannah nodded in responds.
Savannah: What you guys do?
Riker: We are in a band together well not Ryland but with or friend Ratliff. Savannah looked at my as if to say go on.
Ross: It is a band called R5, I am lead singer and play guitar.
Rydel: Rocky plays guitar too, I play keyboards, and Ratliff plays drums.
Riker: I play bass and Ryland is a DJ.
Savannah: Well that cool.
Ryland: We think so.

Soon we all got tried of swimming and went inside. We all went inside to change and went back downstairs.
Savannah: Well I should get going.
Rydel: Awe, but I like having another girl around.
Savannah: You can come over to my house if you would like?
Rydel: Your not sick of me?
Savannah: No, are you sick of me?
Rydel: Nope. She said walking to Savannah car. Savannah said bye to everyone, hugging Riker, and leaving with Rydel back to her house.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment it means a lot! Find out in next chapter. Will Rydel and Savannah make it back to her place in one piece? Does everyone still like Savannah? Will rikvannah go one another date? I don't know keep reading to find out.
~Courtney Luna