Chapter 47 : Should of asked

Ross: Hey Where's Rydel?
Savannah: A guy asked her to dance.
Rocky: Why aren't you guys dancing?
Riker: Because someone's feet hurt.
Savannah: Do you want to dance?
Riker: It fine I don't want you feet to hurt. *kisses the top of her head*
Savannah: *takes off her heels* Come on.
Riker: No thanks. *kidding while sitting with his brothers*
Savannah: Okay. She said totally not getting that he was kidding.
Riker: *laughs* Baby I was joking of course I would love to dance with my Homecoming queen.
Savannah: *smiles and looks down blushing*

That whole night everyone laughed and continued to dance the night away. Rydel went out with they boy she danced with telling them. Savannah went home with the boys. When she got there Stormie asked to speak with her. Asked if she trusted the boy Rydel was out with. After the fact she got a text from Rydel telling her she ran into an old friend and wouldn't be back tell Morning.
Stormie: You are welcome to stay anyways if you would like.
Savannah: I would but because if Riker and I dating I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't like that.
Stormie: I guess your right. Would you like a ride home?
Savannah: No thank you I wouldn't want to be a bother. It's not that far I will walk but do you mind telling the boys I said goodnight.
Stormie: Of course not and please be safe. *Savannah nodded and made her way outside*l

Savannah
I had been walking for about 10 minutes now. I really wish I would have ask for a ride home. It definitely was not a little walk but I didn't want her to have to drive me. *hears something* What was that, it was probably nothing. Great now I feel like someone is following me. I know it is just my imagination.

Savannah: *hearing it again* It is just your imagination no ones there Savannah.
???: Think again. *grabbing her and covering her mouth as she tries to scream for help* Your coming with me, you like it or not I don't care. *pulling her into his van and drives off to were he was going to kill her or at least that is what he wanted Savannah to think*

-------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think ??? Is? Is Rydel really at a old friends house? Will the boys relies that Savannah is in danger? Find out in future chapters! Thanks for reading! Vote and comment if you enjoyed! Tell next time. ~ Courtney Luna