Chapter 33 : Tryouts

Savannah
As I woke up I couldn't have been happier. I was in the arms of my amazing boyfriend. Who was looking at me with a smile I think he was watching me sleep. Soon we both got up and I walked to Rydel's room. We all got ready for school, eat breakfast, and get into Riker's car as he drives withRocky by him. Ross, Rydel, and I all in the back singing to the radio. It was fun but that all came to an end when we got to school. All of us splitting up to go to our lockers telling each other a goodbye or two.

When I got to my locker I opened it up and there was a letter. It was from Alex. He wanted to meet up after school and I have to say it has been weird not talking to him like I usually do. I decided to leave him a note that said I had cheer tryouts with Rydel after school but I would be him in class. Taking the note I slipped it into his locker. Went to Riker's locker and walked with him to first period.

                         At Lunch
Rydel: Do you think we will make the cheer team? *smiling with hope*
Savannah: Ya and if we don't I mean we can always do it next year.
Rydel: I guess that's true, but Ross, Rocky, and Riker are all playing football this year. Riker won't be here next year.
Savannah: I always forget you guys are older.
Riker: Ya I'm graduating this year. * kisses the top of her head*
Rydel: Which is why we need to make the cheer team.
Savannah: How hard could it be? Do you really think a lot of people with show up?
Rydel: Umm... like every girl try's out but most people are dismissed on the first day.
Savannah: Okay maybe this is going to be Harding then I thought.

Rydel
After school Savannah and I went to tryouts. While my brothers were watching us because they rode with them to school. Then the cheer coach came out telling us to get into groups of 2. So Savannah and I got into a group. We were just doing simple little things like kart wheels, summer salts, etc. Not sure why she made us get in groups. If you could not do as she asked us to do you we're told to leave. So far Savannah and I were good. After tell her our names we were told to meet there again tomorrow.