Chapter 17 : Rainchecks & Sickness

Savannah
I am at school right now in period 5 (Lunch), but Riker is not here today. He was feeling sick and couldn't come to school. That's okay though I hope he gets better.
Rydel: Have you and Adrian been talking lately?
Savannah: Not ready I think he thought I didn't want to be friends because I'm dating Riker.
Rocky: Do you want to be his friend?
Savannah: I don't see why it would be bad for us to be friends. As long as he understands we are only friends.

Adrian: Hey Savannah.
Savannah: Hey I didn't know you had study hall with all of us.
Adrian: Now you know I guess. Want to hang out after school by any chance?
Savannah: Actually I already have some plans with Riker. Can I take a raincheck?
Adrian: Sure talk to you later. *leaves and goes back to his table*
Rydel: Didn't Riker tell you that  he is sick.
Savannah: Yup.
Rydel: Then why didn't you go hang with Adrian.
Savannah: I think I should probably ask Riker how he feels about Adrain and I being alone together. Plus he asked me to come over after school.
Rydel: I'm glad you and my brother are dating. Ps: Sleepover tonight.
Savannah: Me too and of course.
Ross: You guys hang out like every weekend.
Rydel: Ya but sleepovers are fun. *savannah nodes in agreement*

         After school in Riker's room
Savannah: Hey baby.
Riker: Savannah you came?
Savannah: Of course I mean you asked me too and before I forget I need to ask you something.
Riker: Okay.
Savannah: Adrian asked me if we can hang out and I said no because I was coming here. So I want to know if you would be okay with him and I hanging out together.
Riker: It is totally okay with me. As long as he know you to are just friends and that we are dating.
Savannah: Okay.
Riker: I don't feel good.
Savannah: I know baby, I'm sorry. How about you and I cuddle and watch movies before I have to go home?
Riker: Can you sleepover? So we can cuddle all night. I mean tomorrow is Saturday.
Savannah: Well I was planing on going home to change then Rydel was to come over.
Riker: Can you have her sleepover tomorrow and you sleepover tonight? Please I want to spend tonight together.
Savannah: *smiles and wants to make Riker feel better so she texted her mom that she was staying over* of course.

Riker: Can we watch a scary movie?
Savannah: Riker you know I hate scary movies.
Riker: I know, but I like it when hide you face in my chest when you're scared.
Savannah: *kissed his cheek. Got up and put in the movie* it's a good thing I love you.
Riker: Love you too. *kissed the top of her head* very much. *whispers in ear*
Later that night after watching a couple movies and eating dinner. They both fall asleep Riker holding Savannah as if he was hugging her from behind. Which everyone knows that girls love that.

Stormie
I went to go check on Riker and I totally forgot Savannah was sleeping over. When I got to his room I saw them both asleep and cuddling. I have to say I am glad my son found a girl like her. She is so sweet and caring. That she would spend her Friday night with her sick boyfriend. When she could be out with her friends.

Savannah: *wake up hearing Stormie* Hi Stormie. *whispers not to wake up Riker*
Stormie: Sorry sweetheart didn't mean to wake you up. Was just checking on Riker. Is he feeling better?
Savannah: He seemed like he was feeling better or at least okay, but his forehead is still burning up.
Stormie: Okay I will get going. Sorry I woke you.
Savannah: That is okay Stormie. Goodnight. *goes back to sleep*
Stormie: Goodnight. *whispers so only she can hear*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Vote and comment! Thanks for reading💙
~Courtney Luna