Chapter 43 : Pros and Cons

Out with the Team and the girls
Devon: Can't wait for our next game!
Rocky: I know right. I mean the game got me scared for a second but we pulled out a win.
Ross: Ya, it's a good thing we relied the left side was wide open.
Riker: I know it weird that it was. I mean it's like they wanted us to see it was open.
Gavin: Well it's a good thing.
Fred: Gotta run, bye guys see everyone at practice? *everyone else nods*

Rocky: So what's it like being in Savannah classes? Boring, I know it is for me.
Devon: Gosh that girl can talk and go on and go about anything.
Savannah: Gee thanks guys, I'm literally right here.
Devon/Rocky: Just kidding, you know we love you. *kiss her cheeks making Riker a little jealous, Savannah noticed*
Savannah: Love you. *whispers in his ear*
Riker: Love you more. *whispers back kissing her making Savannah blush super red.

Later that night with the whole Lynch family (Savannah is going home later because of her mom being at work and not wanting to be home alone)
Savannah: I totally spaced I need to talk to you guys about something. *looking at Stormie and Mark*
Stormie: Yes sweetheart?
Savannah: My mom wanted me to ask you if it was okay for Ryland to go to Adrian's funeral tomorrow.
Mark: Umm, I have a work and so does Stormie. I would really rather not have him go by himself.
Stormie: Is there anyone that we would know?
Savannah: I mean My mom and I will be there.
Mark: Well would you mind looking out for Ryland while your there I know he really want to go.
Savannah: It's not problem at all.
Stormie/Mark: Then of course he can go.

The night morning Stormie has dropped off Ryland with Savannah. After doing so Savannah, her mom and Ryland made there way to the funeral. Ryland stood there listening to family members of Adrian's going up and talking about how great he was. Ryland wanting to say something ask Savannah if it was okay and if she would go up with him. Making there way up both nervous.
Ryland: I know you all may be think what could this kid have to say about him. I didn't know him for long but that didn't matter. I could tell you his top ten favorite colors and favorite foods. He was always an amazing friend and he always made sure everyone was happy. I can remember on day when he came to school and I was sad because I got a 70% on a test. He looked me in the eyes and said if it makes you full better I got a 56%. We laughed and yes he retook the test getting a 98%. Anyways I just wanted to say he was a good person all the time never caring if he was in a good mood but making sure everyone else was. *He went to sit down with Savannah's mom while Savannah began to talk*
Savannah: Building on that Adrian truly was a great, friendly, happy, crazy, kid. Making sure to always make me have those moments where you are laughing so hard you forget to breath. One time we had one of those moments in the library getting in trouble for being loud. He looked at me and said Ya Savannah gosh you need to learn manners, making me laugh all over again. Which made the owner ask us to leave.

After a while the funeral had ended. Savannah went to take Ryland home and some tears just started to roll down her face not being able to keep it in any longing. Ryland asked what was wrong and Savannah explained after wiping her face. Ryland told Savannah goodbye as he went up to the door, Savannah waiting to make sure he got inside okay. Then leaving to go home.